EC Motorsports Jacume ***(ViDeO)***

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Here is the video from Jacume on board with Canchola Jr. in the 1st heat....running with no 1st gear and a fading 2nd gear...:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyaH3HjoVVA"]YouTube - EC MOTORSPORTS JACUME HEAT 1[/ame]

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
High gears look like they were doing great for him though!
well 2nd and 3rd would have been fine but, the course is really technical and we could have used the 1st....also 2nd started going out towards the end of the first heat and the second heat we ended up getting stuck in 1st for a lap then moved it to 2nd manually....either way he still got the win so it was worth it.....

3G RACING

Reaction
Man, i would of loved to take some pictures of EC in those rollers! Looks like he got some good air!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Man, i would of loved to take some pictures of EC in those rollers! Looks like he got some good air!
you know what Yogi...although that is one of the fastest sections and some of the gnarliest jumps.........there wasn't ONE person taking pictures there for some reason

randy s

Reaction
was that transmission a concern before the race? ec did a real nice job with all the cards he was dealt. it was a fun, well ran race in spite of the dust and heat. when i say dust, i mean i had to use a shovel to clean my shower when i got home. good job with the in-car camera.

310Kid

Reaction
Those rollers are so fun. There's a lot of fast sections on that course

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Looks like a fun course. The rollers look like they were a blast. Lots of hang time. Nice video. Look forward to playing with you guys one day.

RaceFreak

Reaction
Sweet video!!!!! watching some of your other video's. Are those G monitors? on the side and bottom.

harleys dad

Reaction
well 2nd and 3rd would have been fine but, the course is really technical and we could have used the 1st....also 2nd started going out towards the end of the first heat and the second heat we ended up getting stuck in 1st for a lap then moved it to 2nd manually....either way he still got the win so it was worth it.....
I know that feeling, try it in a 1600 with 0 2nd gear 0 4th gear but all along you are still trying to get those gears because 1/10Th of the time it will go in to 2ND. Pretty amazing the truck was able to climb some of the stuff with no first or second, like the big hill or in the back of the course where it goes across a very whooped out valley with a hill climb at the other end. Don't know much about trucks but seams impressive to me. Good job!!

harleys dad

Reaction
you know what Yogi...although that is one of the fastest sections and some of the gnarliest jumps.........there wasn't ONE person taking pictures there for some reason
I thought the same thing as I was sailing my 1600 car over some of those, dont know how high we were but I could tell we were in the air a while over some of those. I am sure there would have been some great photos there durring the day!!!

Sheaco

Reaction
Those rollers are so fun. There's a lot of fast sections on that course
They are, if you don't lose a Motor!!!............argh! oh well that's racin.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
was that transmission a concern before the race? ec did a real nice job with all the cards he was dealt. it was a fun, well ran race in spite of the dust and heat. when i say dust, i mean i had to use a shovel to clean my shower when i got home. good job with the in-car camera.
it wasn't, don't know why the shifter cable started going out, we had to change it after the first heat and then it went out again after the second shift.....HUGE thanks to Alex Almaraz, Jason McNeil, Manzini, and PIN Racing for helping us get back out there for the win...

Looks like a fun course. The rollers look like they were a blast. Lots of hang time. Nice video. Look forward to playing with you guys one day.
well we are class 7 so don't know if we can keep up with you...

Sweet video!!!!! watching some of your other video's. Are those G monitors? on the side and bottom.
I am not sure if they are for G's or sound...

I know that feeling, try it in a 1600 with 0 2nd gear 0 4th gear but all along you are still trying to get those gears because 1/10Th of the time it will go in to 2ND. Pretty amazing the truck was able to climb some of the stuff with no first or second, like the big hill or in the back of the course where it goes across a very whooped out valley with a hill climb at the other end. Don't know much about trucks but seams impressive to me. Good job!!
well it had second but it was fading so still tough, took about 3 tries towards the end...

I thought the same thing as I was sailing my 1600 car over some of those, dont know how high we were but I could tell we were in the air a while over some of those. I am sure there would have been some great photos there durring the day!!!
would love to see video or photos from there...

mrmatt

Reaction
Is it wrong that I started drooling watching that video?

I love watching EC's in car vids. Thank you for posting!

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Is it wrong that I started drooling watching that video?

I love watching EC's in car vids. Thank you for posting!
really glad you like them, we have ran an in car in every race this year and it is really worth it, I can stay glued to the computer watching them all day...I actually watched our last RECORD race from Ojos to SF the whole way without getting bored....all 4 hours worth...:eek:

57Racer

Reaction
Flying over the top of the hills that fast always makes cringe, and im behind a computer! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Flying over the top of the hills that fast always makes cringe, and im behind a computer! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
you know what....during testing we hit them harder and faster than ever because the truck was running at 100%.....we would land at the bottom of every hill.....during racing we either had dust in front or shifter cable problems that slowed us down both heats...during testing it definitely made me cringe a bit but, while racing.....it was pure adrenaline