• Forum membership has its advantages....

Editing or Deleting Classified Ads?

desertspeed

I am having issues deleting my ads- when I enter my password I just get a pop-up box that says "Error". Clicking on the Forgot Password link doesn't do anything.I am 100% positive I am using the correct password, and I have tried it on multiple ads.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
There is a known issue right now where certain web browsers / computers won't let you log in. Try it from a different web browser, computer or mobile device and see if it lets you log in. Most people have been able to. Worst case you can email me at classifieds at race-dezert.com and I will edit or delete it for you.

Mike_McCluskey

There is a known issue right now where certain web browsers / computers won't let you log in. Try it from a different web browser, computer or mobile device and see if it lets you log in. Most people have been able to. Worst case you can email me at classifieds at race-dezert.com and I will edit or delete it for you.
Hi Curtis,
Is there also a known issue just displaying the classified ads? I'm unable to see the actual ads in detail, only list view(not sure what to actually call it). Firefox just goes to blank screen and Chrome shows this
This page isn’t working
classifieds.race-dezert.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Thanks for your help!

Dirtracer 619

Same issue here. Want to look at an ad but, doesn't open. Im sure they will get it figured out

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Hi Curtis,
Is there also a known issue just displaying the classified ads? I'm unable to see the actual ads in detail, only list view(not sure what to actually call it). Firefox just goes to blank screen and Chrome shows this
This page isn’t working
classifieds.race-dezert.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Thanks for your help!
First time I am hearing of that problem. We will look into it. Have you tried another browser like Explorer if you are on a PC? Or Safari? Your phone or tablet?

Chris Tobin

First time I am hearing of that problem. We will look into it. Have you tried another browser like Explorer if you are on a PC? Or Safari? Your phone or tablet?
Curtis I saw this on my Win 7 PC using Chrome too... I have not tried other methods...

Chris Tobin

Is it still doing it for you guys? Our classifieds tech guy said that there was an issue with an update but I think he fixed it.
Working for me now Curtis...

Thanks!

Bradly_g

I just paid for a classified, uploaded all info and now it’s gone. My profile says I have nothing on it and when I go to classified it tells me to pay again. I have the PayPal receipt. What do I do?

Curtis Guise

Administrator
I just paid for a classified, uploaded all info and now it’s gone. My profile says I have nothing on it and when I go to classified it tells me to pay again. I have the PayPal receipt. What do I do?
I just replied to your email. Your ad has been approved. Ads are not associated with a profile or account. Each ad is individual and has its own password associated with the 6 digit ad id #.

If anyone ever pays for an ad and it fails to submit or you don't get redirected to submit the ad after paying, you can submit a new free ad then contact me and I will upgrade it to the ad you paid for.