EIbach??

In_the_works

Reaction
I am in need of some new coils for my IFS 4x4 f-150 and I was wondering if I could get some advice. My truck has 6" of front ride height over stock and I'd like to keep it as close to that as possible. I was looking at possibly getting the Autofab 6" over coils that Baja concepts sells, but I haven't heard anything about Autofab's products before. Another option I was looking into was a new pair of Eibachs (I've heard nothing but good things about them) but I wasnt sure if they made coils that much over stock. I also wasn't positive of the price/availability. Anyone have any input??? I also need a new set of upper/lower balljoints. Does anyone make any beefier versions or should I just get some stock replacements?

Thanks!

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Dane-

ANY questions you have regarding springs, specifically Eibach, you've GOT to call Harold or Doug at Parker Pumper 1.800.700.2350.

They have most springs in stock and can ship them to your doorstep!

Call 'em up, tell 'em I sent ya!

Good Luck!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Autofab is a great company they jsut haven't kept up with the times. I am sure their coils are great. Eibach coils are great too. As for the ball joints get a good set of Moog BJs and try to find a place that gives you a lifetime warranty.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
"Autofab is a great company they jsut haven't kept up with the times."

At least they switched from Pro Crap's to Swayaway's..........

cleartoy

Reaction
Im running Eibach coils over King coils on my coil overs and love them. They ride great.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??