El Cajon Offroad Car Show

RDC Crypto
i was down there with two sand cars and a pre runner from jp designs.
thanks for the pics. you got me in the back round of one looking like an idiot like usual. lol

I was down there with two Margaritas and great friends - it was a good time. The two "Women" with the insane Rock Crawlers scared me.

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
RDC Crypto
yea, those two chicks were scary as hell. and those rock crawlers probably never even seen the dirty before.

here is a few more snapshots

was this truck in the pictures is finished? or isnt there a cleaner way to run the wires to the lightbar instead of smashing them in the door? not trying to bash the truck, because it is damn nice, just wondering why they didnt take the extra 15 minutes to re-route the wires......

Attachments

• DSC_0142.JPG
    DSC_0142.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 106
  • DSC_0143.JPG
    DSC_0143.JPG
    416.7 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0144.JPG
    DSC_0144.JPG
    394.1 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC_0166.JPG
    DSC_0166.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 125

jessespenc

RDC Crypto
yea, those two chicks were scary as hell. and those rock crawlers probably never even seen the dirty before.

here is a few more snapshots

was this truck in the pictures is finished? or isnt there a cleaner way to run the wires to the lightbar instead of smashing them in the door? not trying to bash the truck, because it is damn nice, just wondering why they didnt take the extra 15 minutes to re-route the wires......

i know for a fact that both of those crawlers have seen the dirt. the orange one has even been turned on its lid. my friend works for MIT and they do all the maintenance and prep work on them.
and thanks for the pixs

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
RDC Crypto
i should have worded that different, they dont look like they have, props to the prep guys and paint guys, cuz those things look prestine! all the JP cars looked nice too, sorry i ddint get pics of them all.....

jessespenc

RDC Crypto
i should have worded that different, they dont look like they have, props to the prep guys and paint guys, cuz those things look prestine! all the JP cars looked nice too, sorry i ddint get pics of them all.....

yea they do a good job keeping up on the rigs. thanks again for the pics i see those cars on a regular basis at the shop so i am not worried about pix. :D

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
RDC Crypto
yea they do a good job keeping up on the rigs. thanks again for the pics i see those cars on a regular basis at the shop so i am not worried about pix. :D

hahahaha are u guys still busy or do u stare at these buggies all the time? lol

jessespenc

RDC Crypto
hahahaha are u guys still busy or do u stare at these buggies all the time? lol

i stare. my boss works. lol no it has slowed down a lot. i am only in there part time. i am mostly just getting my bosses car ready to send out for powder coat and chrome and he is just doing aluminum on a few cars right now if anyone needs any thing done come on down:D