El Cajon. Protest

blue dog

Reaction
A black police officer shoots and kills a black male.

"The subject refused multiple instructions by the first officer on scene to remove his concealed hand from his pocket," the statement read.

That officer drew his gun, according to the statement.

A second officer arrived on the scene with an electronic stun gun and the man paced while both officers attempted to talk to him.

El Cajon Police Chief Jeff Davis said at a news conference: "At one point the male rapidly drew an object from his front pants pocket, placed both hands together on it and extended it rapidly towards the officer taking what appeared to be a shooting stance, putting the object in the officer's face," El Cajon Police Chief Jeff Davis told reporters.

"At this time, one of the officers discharged his Taser in an effort to subdue the subject," Davis said. "Simultaneously, the officer who had the object pointed at him discharged his firearm, striking the male."

According to the police statement, the second officer fired several times.

Officers are reviewing the video, Davis said.

These protestors do not care anything about the facts, they do not care anything about the man killed. They do not care about law and order. They are there to cause problems and that is all. This was clean shoot from a black cop on a black male.

The penalties need to be more harsh in the stories we are experiencing more and more. Loss of any welfare assistance, jail time for just being part of the mob. Violent protestors get 10 years, no parole, Assault a police officer, 25 years no parole , vandalize, 20 years no parole.

This is not about oppression and violence against the black community, it is about a reason to be lawless to these people. Why is that in our country, only the black community acts like this ? And they seem to get away with it.

I am sick and tired of watching this every other week. enough is enough.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Pretty clear cut if you ask me... suicide by cop shooting

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

blue dog

Reaction
Yep. But look what is going on in east county as we speak.

blue dog

Reaction
image.jpeg

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Shoot, or not??

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Since it was reported that he was running in and out of traffic, wanting to get hit or something of that nature. (suicidal) Would not surprise me that suicide by cop became a more worthy option than possibly just getting injured and not dying by auto pedestrian accident.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
The shenanigans was happening just a couple miles from my shop. Helo's, sirens and speeding cops and sheriffs cars were all around. The Border Patrol is right across the street and they were a beehive of activity. It's been fairly quiet today, but wait til the professional protesters are flown in... Planned "Protests" for Saturday

Last edited:

blue dog

Reaction
Lock and load Mark.

conejoracer

Reaction
Just as an aside, cops wear the badge and vest by choice. They are paid to be on the front line.
What if fireman responded in kind? I'm sorry your home, office, whatever burned down- it just looked to dangerous to deal with?

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
image.jpeg

blue dog

Reaction
LAPD fatal shooting in south central this afternoon, focus will shift, and all the dark imports will be bused north to start problems in LA. Stay tuned. The ghetto will be on fire tonight.