El Rey network to air entire SCORE season

vegasloki

Reaction
"Dramatic leap into the future"? It's getting some good racing on TV, it's good to see more racing on TV. I get and like the El Rey network. El Rey is Robert Rodriquez and Univision. Interesting they are doing motorsport. It's usually art house style flicks like pre Spy Kids Rodriquez, early Tarantino, Kung Fu and grindhouse style pictures. It's an interesting outlet. I wonder who the production company will be.

BajaFand

Reaction
So no more CBS Sports coverage? Until this post I've never heard of El Rey, unless the word "tacos" is in front of it

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajaherbie

Reaction
I think Lucha Underground (wrestling) is on El Rey also?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

sb4pro

Reaction
Just watched the preview show for the series . Was really cool , it was basically a beginners course on what Baja is all about . They had a smattering of the top guys ( Rob Mac , Tavo , Bryce , the McMillins , and the Steeles ) with a couple of the smaller teams thrown in too ( Matlocks and Brandon Walsh ) . They talked about the history of the race , the beauty of Baja , the fans and their booby traps , and basically covered why drivers are so in love with the race . If the race coverage they do is even 1/2 as good as this preview it's gonna be AWESOME . It airs again this Sunday at 5:00 PM eastern it's called BAJA DESERT CHAMPIONSHIP : ORIGINS .

jamoffroad1

Reaction
Coolest thing is they play all shows many times over the month . So if you miss it you can still catch it again.

Nessy

Reaction
Anybody know if this is a Direct tv channel because I cant find anything ?

Edit. Channel 341

Honda48X

Reaction
Just watched the first show and it was spectacular. Baja is unique, dangerous, and exciting.

vegasloki

Reaction
Anybody know if this is a Direct tv channel because I cant find anything ?

Edit. Channel 341
It wasn't in the search results a few days ago. I had to go to El Rey and manually page over to the listing and set it to record. That seems to happen a fair amount on DirecTV with things that aren't on mainstream channels and not just with El Rey.

Last edited:

Nessy

Reaction
My DirecTV guide had trouble finding it so I had to use the guide

It wasn't in the search results a few days ago. I had to go to El Rey and manually page over to the listing and set it to record. That seems to happen a fair amount on DirecTV with things that aren't on mainstream channels and not just with El Rey.
I finally found it on El Rey website the 2nd time I looked.

sb4pro

Reaction
I used your link above and clicked on the watch tab. I put in my zip code and it gives the channels for all of the local providers.
Glad to help I'm watching the Bruce Lee movie that's on now waiting for both shows to start ;)