Electrical Terminal Kits??

GHARACING

Reaction
Anyone ever buy a 100+ piece kit... who makes a good one.

...rewiring the cj7...

Zambo

Reaction
I don't buy kits because you just end up with a few connectors that you want and a whole tray full of stuff you don't want. You can go to waytekwire.com and order a ton of quality terminals and connectors for little money. Get the uninsulated ones and some shrink wrap. You will then be able to inspect your crimp a lot better and also save a bucket of money. I put all the connectors in the top of a fishing tackle box and my electrical tools like crimpers, torch, soldering iron, dikes, etc in the bottom.

5.3Ranger

Reaction
Zambo is correct, Waytek is the shhh! I order supplies from them all the time. They ship the same day, email you status info, & usually have everything in stock as well. One of the better internet order operations around!!

Tipracer

Reaction
I don't buy kits because you just end up with a few connectors that you want and a whole tray full of stuff you don't want. You can go to waytekwire.com and order a ton of quality terminals and connectors for little money. Get the uninsulated ones and some shrink wrap. You will then be able to inspect your crimp a lot better and also save a bucket of money. I put all the connectors in the top of a fishing tackle box and my electrical tools like crimpers, torch, soldering iron, dikes, etc in the bottom.
X2 just dont forget the mirco butane torch to shrink up everything

Zambo

Reaction
X2 just dont forget the mirco butane torch to shrink up everything
:):p:eek: