Elite Broncos desert Bronco #025

Race Whore

Reaction
Multiple reasons. The main reason is that I'm still dealing with only 93" wheelbase. I'll also use this Bronco as my others for my Bronco business so that my clients can see what modifications we offer that they may want. Most of them a linked Bronco wouldn't interest them. Another reason is I have my full size Bronco prerunner for going fast, and with this one I'm just looking for a better ride while cruising the desert. I don't go crawling either, way to slow of a sport for me.

landshark

Reaction
Multiple reasons. The main reason is that I'm still dealing with only 93" wheelbase. I'll also use this Bronco as my others for my Bronco business so that my clients can see what modifications we offer that they may want. Most of them a linked Bronco wouldn't interest them. Another reason is I have my full size Bronco prerunner for going fast, and with this one I'm just looking for a better ride while cruising the desert. I don't go crawling either, way to slow of a sport for me.
Got it, just wondering. Trying to decide what to do - or not to do - to my 69 rear suspension. In a similar frame of mind as you, the bronco has to do allot of things well and not just "go fast", "rock crawl" or be a street queen. A good set of leafs seem to be the all around compromise.

Race Whore

Reaction
Got it, just wondering. Trying to decide what to do - or not to do - to my 69 rear suspension. In a similar frame of mind as you, the bronco has to do allot of things well and not just "go fast", "rock crawl" or be a street queen. A good set of leafs seem to be the all around compromise.
What we've done on several builds is to relocate the spring hanger and build longer shackles, allowing a lot more down droop. They work great. And yes, a good set of progressive springs.

landshark

Reaction
What we've done on several builds is to relocate the spring hanger and build longer shackles, allowing a lot more down droop. They work great. And yes, a good set of progressive springs.
I saw that, I am also looking at relocating the back hanger and going with a longer set of leafs from a ranger or something similar. My stock spring hangers in back are thrashed and will need to be replaced so a perfect time to do so.

Race Whore

Reaction
Dual Odyssey batteries have always been our choice to use. Their billet trays work great. Can’t wait to rewrite the Bronco with our Painless Performance Wiring harness.
A7DAE4C1-145A-4952-AA0C-1C809F2AE272.jpeg

Race Whore

Reaction
Rear suspension is cycled, the 35’s on the American Racing wheels tucks up well. Next I’ll send the wheels to OMF to be bead locked. Good clearance from the by-pass tubes on the shocks. The custom shackles lets the rear droop out perfect.
49D6F0C7-EBCA-4455-AC46-989AF5D852ED.jpeg

Race Whore

Reaction
AFB692CC-E934-484B-88A2-8F72CB34E58B.jpeg

We just received our first set of radius arms from Solo Motorsports. These look killer