End of Independence Day!

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
congrats, may you two have a wonderful journey through life together:)

drsnutz

Reaction
Happy 4th of July! I'm getting married tonight, just before the Fireworks. Give me liberty or give me...:eek:

ramsey what are u thinkin, congrats bro and may the offroad gods look upon you and your new ride lol for eternity. being married doesn't mean we have to give up what we love doing it means now you have someone to share it with other than us jabronies lol. again congrats and what do we call the lucky lady, mrs. ramsey?

michael_loomis

Reaction
Congratulations Ramsey!!

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Happy 4th of July! I'm getting married tonight, just before the Fireworks. Give me liberty or give me...:eek:

Hey! Happy 4th and a great marriage to you!!!! I'm getting married on the 6th (mon) :)

randy s

Reaction
the stats on marraige are that 52% end up in divorce..... would you get on an airliner if it had a 52% chance of crashing? i'm out.

REEVESRacing

Reaction
ramsey what are u thinkin, congrats bro and may the offroad gods look upon you and your new ride lol for eternity. being married doesn't mean we have to give up what we love doing it means now you have someone to share it with other than us jabronies lol.

Already happening, great couple, all the best.

again congrats and what do we call the lucky lady, mrs. ramsey?

HaHa!!! I think she has aready been called that.

Will be a great day and beyond I'm sure!

dezertchick

Reaction
Congrats!
I think people that have bad marriages slam marriage.
I have a great marriage and we are very happy, I wish the same to you.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Well I would hope you get married BEFORE the fireworks. That would just be awkward for the guests to witness that. :D:D:D:D

And congrats from the WTAR fan club. :D;)

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Ramsey - I am guessing if you put the same work, dedication, and time into marriage as you have off-road, it should be a long and smooth race for you and your new wife.

Congrats.