Energy Drinks?

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
I had a MONSTER or two at the Baja 500 in 06. I seriously didn't sleep for 36 hours. 'Course the Mountain Dew didn't help, but I love that stuff.

Mike

dan200

wholesome chickens
RDC Crypto
I like 'em all basically. Especially with vodka. Quick trip has a few on tap at the fountain drink machine and I start my day with 44 ounces of "RAM JAM" Packed with Caffeine.

When it comes to racing it seems like a lot of people are drinking this lately.

Attachments

• haterade.jpg
    haterade.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 227

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Red Bull and Grey Goose. Liquid freight train of intoxicated mayhem and hilarity.
But that's the only time I drink Red Bull.

dr shaw6

RDC Crypto
I hate to admit it but I have like 4 monsters a week. My brother tried the Monster 'BFC" and he went home early from work from it!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
Who likes these things!!!!!

I only like the ROCKSTAR COFFEE ROASTER ones,can't stand all the others!!!!

I have to be honest on this topic. I used to drink Red Bull and actually kind of liked the taste of it. I have yet been able to stand a Monster and Rockstar was ok. Now since we have teamed up with Liquid Ice I have to say this is the best energy drink I have tried and trust me I have tried them all. Now you may not believe me but my sponsorship is product only. Now if I didn't like the product I WOULD NOT promote the company. Liquid Ice taste like an otter pop. I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about it. Also the goodthing is it mixes very well with ANY alcohol...

EASTCOAST DUKE, send me your address and I will send you a case and then tell me what you think. I encourage EVERYONE to try Liquid Ice. Trust me when I say you'll love it

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
I have to be honest on this topic. I used to drink Red Bull and actually kind of liked the taste of it. I have yet been able to stand a Monster and Rockstar was ok. Now since we have teamed up with Liquid Ice I have to say this is the best energy drink I have tried and trust me I have tried them all. Now you may not believe me but my sponsorship is product only. Now if I didn't like the product I WOULD NOT promote the company. Liquid Ice taste like an otter pop. I have yet to hear anyone say anything bad about it. Also the goodthing is it mixes very well with ANY alcohol...

EASTCOAST DUKE, send me your address and I will send you a case and then tell me what you think. I encourage EVERYONE to try Liquid Ice. Trust me when I say you'll love it

Does it have electrolytes?

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
i Second that Kartman. Ive got an empty can in my office. Stuff aint half bad either. Rockstar is my number one. Ive got cases of it. Monsters got me through the 24 hour work days though.

trent06

Mush
RDC Crypto

I will support Ed 100% on this one! Liquid Ice everyone should try once. I used to always drink Lo-Carb Monster and Sugar Free Red Bull. Since having Liquid Ice I wont touch the others. I think it really is that good. The blue color catches you off guard, but it goes down smooth, no jitters and no nasty after taste in your mouth. The only place I have been able to find it in Arizona so far is at the Chevron Station on 43rd Ave, and Union Hills.

P.S. Maybe at the next off-road night here in Az I will bring a case for everyone to try!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
Ummmm no but it does have B3, B5, B6 and B12 along with COQ-10 and it's all healthy stuff too!!. Sorry no electrolytes

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
Shusshh don't tell Ed but Im addicted to Go Fast! its expensive but its like liquid gold! I could drink it forever (and never sleep again)
But... as Ed stated LIQUID ICE is the I failed spelling!!!! its a very tasty beverage and thats no bull so my top 3 are as follows
1. GO FAST (sooo tasty)2. LIQUID ICE (sooo tasty, but not as readly available)
3. BRAWNDO!!!! (it has electrolites....)

Chaplain

God Dude
RDC Crypto
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
I might have a caffeine problem.:cool: In my garage I have a few cases of red bull, a couple monsters and I think 4 NOS cases. I start the morning on half pot of coffee, chase it with a red bull and by 3 drink a NOS. Lately my favorite is half nos half OJ. What is this doing to my inners? :eek: The stuff doesn't geek me up at all, if anything it makes me dead tired. Lately its hard not to drink them because it so hot out and there available and cold.

Never tried the liquid ice drink, but would like to.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
Everyone and I mean everyone hit me up at the next race (V2R) for me and I will let everyone try it. Distribution is getting set up out here (CA) in AZ and NV by Robby Fallers (Driver TT#93). If you try it and like it hit up your local store, gas station, 7-11 and tell them to order it...