"Energy Star Roofing"

BigBro

Want to have new roofing installed next month. I understand there is a $1500 credit for using "Energy Star" rated roofing. Is there "Energy Star" composition shingles ?

Any roofers out there?

Last edited:

michael_loomis

Damn.. too bad Bill is still banned. LOL

Bill

Carlos Danger
checked with my supplier today and GAF/ELK does have a 40 year shingle limited colors I think there was 3 of them.Cost per square just for the shingles was $150.00 normal 40 yr.are only $95.00 a square.and yes the $1500.00 is max rebate.

BigBro

checked with my supplier today and GAF/ELK does have a 40 year shingle limited colors I think there was 3 of them.Cost per square just for the shingles was $150.00 normal 40 yr.are only $95.00 a square.and yes the $1500.00 is max rebate.
Welcome back Bill!

Do you know the names for the colors available?

Bill

Carlos Danger
Welcome back Bill!

Do you know the names for the colors available?
there were three and I know white was one of them I shakewood was another and I don`t remember the third one.shakewood is a tan colored shingle.and thanks

BigBro

there were three and I know white was one of them I shakewood was another and I don`t remember the third one.shakewood is a tan colored shingle.and thanks

GAF/ELK has the Timberline Prestique 40 yr. , color called "Cool Weathered Wood".

Does your supplier have that color?