Engine replacement

Honda48X

Reaction
I hope I can ask this question. I have been wanting to replace my VW engine with a Honda V-6 and have been talking to Don and Donson Performance in Phoenix. Seems like a really nice guy and just talking to him it sounds like they do a lot of these conversions. Anyone use them or anyone know of how good they are?

PeteRock

Reaction
The Honda 3.5 V6 is an awesome engine, keep it cool and keep oil in it and it will run forever. The tricky part is finding a reliable aftermarket engine management system that can run the v-tech without breaking the bank. We have have used the stock computer, but seems to be rather delicate in the off road environment and troubleshooting is also tricky with the stock computer.

burninfuel

Reaction
I did V-Tec and stock computer with pigtails for green/red safety lights on dash.
Honest 300hp with headers. J35A4, others doe the same thing. AZ performance.
Runs all day and night at 6800 rpm on revlimiter, 3rd gear at 87 mph uphill on deep sand gas pipe rite of way

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
I have built zero mile chevy 4.3L v6 looking for a home. Would be great for a buggy. Search the classifieds for my add for my S10 project truck add. looking to move it for the right price.