Ensenada should be embarrassed

spi6616

RDC Crypto
My last pre-run on '10 during the Ensenada's "wash run" we had many teenage kids throwing softball size rocks at us at speed....as you could imagine their velocity of throw, along with the speed of us traveling 35-65 mph that is now a deadly weapon!! How can police NOT step in and DO anything about this!! The water was a BAD deal and could have been disasterous if someone was ran over from an out of control spin................is it going to take a crushed skull/face, smashed/ran over spectator, or someone killed to ACT on these issues?? Flooded water....I understand!! Throwing Rocks, Booby traps, Spiked holes, Added water by truck, hose etc. that is attempted mayhem in order to cause bodily harm!! Period!! WAKE UP SCORE AND ENSENADA OFFICIALS.............something need to change!!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
Gun welding thugs will kill the sport and tourism in Baja. The one or two races a year in that town are dwarfed by bi-weekly cruise ships.

Yeah, you're right. All those people in town for a couple hours spend a grip of coin at the local hotels.

They buy gas like its going out of style.

People still go to Chicago...

CHROMOLY77

RDC Crypto
I got put my 2 cents here.

How many years this same thing happens everyone complaints about the water (sewer to be precise)its been years with the same problems but did Sal did anything about it? nope!! ok Roger is a trophy truck driver like a lot of you guys here you should get a meeting going and let him know the problem. You guys are the ones getting most of the spectators mexicans that one see (el trophy brincar) trophy truck jump cmon you can say anything and complaint anything here but is not going to make any difference NO FREAKING WAY.
Like the booby traps how many people have gone thru them and lost almost everything we seen people doing it and still no one does JA%$ SH$# about it in san felipe and im not happy to say this but i have to we beat up 4 guys bacause they where throwing things at the cars that where going thru and you know what it felt good but is it going to stop all those jerks from doint it NOPE.

Guys please Talk to Mr Norman and resolve this asap before it gets any worst.
Also that water that screw up the start in some local news papers they are saying it was a water main that got damage, whats funny its always happening before the start of the race.

Good Luck.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
When I saw Alan Phluger win the 500 we were in the river bed with only a little yellow rope to hold back the crowd.... Now the police don't allow spectators in the wash, so I submit that the Ensenada Police HAVE done something.... I'm not sure how they would get rid of the water once it's there..... however it got there....

CHROMOLY77

RDC Crypto
When I saw Alan Phluger win the 500 we were in the river bed with only a little yellow rope to hold back the crowd.... Now the police don't allow spectators in the wash, so I submit that the Ensenada Police HAVE done something.... I'm not sure how they would get rid of the water once it's there..... however it got there....

well police have done a bit in the first couple of yards from there on i think most of the people have seen the videos on you tube on how fun it looks to get a tire emblem in your face. the rest of the retards that keep doing it i dont think they have internet.

dezerthaces

RDC Crypto
Oh? O.K. , so I guess all the motels,hotels,restaurants had reduced rates for the weekend? Not to mention the three night stay that they have come up with. No, I'm not wrong, I know what it costs. IF the race was some how "moved" it would be a big financial blow to the city and a HUGE financial gain to another city/location. Done.

Still wrong !!

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
Move the start location out of Ensenada! Or at least convince RN to threaten to move it unless we are insured that this c#%* won't happen anymore. Sewer water purposely pumped into the course. Gringo or Mexican, competitors purposely put at risk of both physical injury and health related illness is BS. I get it, we all have had some sewer splashed on out faces but that is a pond.

The hold up of the class 30 rider was ignored. A gun put to the guys head..... RN and Oscar were "too busy" to talk to Scott.

I'll stand united, just call it.
RN and oscar have no time for someone enterd in there race held up on there race course bike stollen at gun point, do you really think he will care about racers getting wet? Probably will say what Sal would, all part of the challenge no doubt

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
Still wrong !!
sorry, you are wrong, parker hurt big time when the race was moved to Mexicalli in 78 and Mexicalli loved having the race selling every room in town when the race is there then take that away would be felt by a lot

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
I remember seeing this years before I ever raced off road....

[video=youtube;XG_tqQxNq6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG_tqQxNq6o[/video]

mexgamer

RDC Crypto
But how do we know if the wash was flooded on purpose or not??? Yeah, what a coincidence right? Flooded just the night before the race; well, let me tell you something, "CESPE" is in charge of the sewage and water supply in Ensenada and this company SUCKS! Water lines break ALL the time here in Ensenada, just a few days ago they had to repair one just in front of my house!!! Things like this happen all the time so it is not such a BIG coincidence that the wash was flooded the night before. SCORE should have warned the competitors about this hazard, maybe have a Course Worker crew right before the flooded section signaling cars to slow down... there's no need to make the entire wash a 35mph speed section just the affected area to prevent any accidents... and like I said before, avoid going through the neighborhoods in the outskirts of the city by heading northeast to Valle de Guadalupe and then South to Ojos Negros like from 1999 to 2002.

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
RN and oscar have no time for someone enterd in there race held up on there race course bike stollen at gun point
This is basically a mexican police matter. (sigh).

Could you be specific about what you would do if you were roger? ANd what good it would do?

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
Is that a scrunchie on Roger's wrist?
its made of paracord...

Survival Straps are worn around the world as a fashion statement but also as a symbol of strength, honor, survival, and the greatness of American production. They are built in America from super strong military issue paracord giving them a secondary purpose. In an emergency situation, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord to help get you out of a jam.
http://survivalstraps.com/