MiguelB

Super Moderator

August 5, 2020
Presented by 4 Wheel Parts
Ensenada and SCORE sign official agreement to host
BFGoodrich Tires 53rd SCORE Baja 1000, Nov. 17-22
2020 SCORE World Desert Championship for cars, trucks, UTVs,
motorcycles, quads to air on ABC TV’s World of X Games
    ENSENADA, Baja California, Mexico—SCORE International and the City of Ensenada (Baja California, Mexico) live-streamed from the Mayor’s office Tuesday the official signing of the agreement between the two groups that Ensenada will host the BFGoodrich Tires 53rd SCORE Baja 1000, presented by 4 Wheel Parts, this November.
The iconic season-finale of the 2020 SCORE World Desert Championship is scheduled to be...
Continue reading...

One-Eyed Peter

This is awesome. I'm excited, but cautiously optimistic. The press release sure is positive and encouraging. Even mentions "1000 miles of race course" but also that it will be a loop. Not sure if that big of a loop has been done before, but I'm not a Baja vet by any means. Regardless I hope things go off great. My team and I plan on being there. What is the general consensus among Baja vets right now as far as increased risk due to Covid-related problems? I wouldn't want to impose on the locals if we present a greater risk to them. If they want the race to happen, I'm all in. Masks, hazmat suit, whatever.

Dezertpilot

I should be there, any team need a helping hand ✋