• Forum membership has its advantages....

ENSENADA TO CABO JUST FOR FUN

ChrisW

Looking for a couple more cars to join us for a fun trip to Cabo. Must be well prepped cars that can run a decent clip. All chase, lodging, etc. is included. Here's a link to some pictures from last years trip:

2015 Run to Lands End

fathead

Are RZR's doable and welcome? I want to do a trip like this next year. What are the cost?

Dezertpilot

Wow what an awesome trip! Looks to be a lot of fun.

nimrod

KOOK!
I did a san Felipe run with Chris and it was a blast. Really neat group of guys. I gotta get a desert toy soon!

punchdrunk monkey

I sent you a message on this. Sounds like a fun trip. I am always looking for anyone who wants to do Baja trips.

punchdrunk monkey

Chris- thanks for the info sounds like a fun trip!

johndjmix

A chase truck run would be fun. Especially since everyone has a chase truck pretty much. And everyone has a radio.

--John

Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

1Hondalover

Been there done that last year.....so damn much fun we're going again this year!

One of the best Baja trips with some of the best people ever.

Thanks for including us Chris. Please put us on the invite list for 2017 now.

sleslie32

Looks like a fun trip,
I wont be able to make this trip, Do you do this trip every year?
What are the logistics? what do you handle (accommodations, shipping of cars back ect.)
What is up to us to arrange? What does the trip cost?
You can send e a message if you want. If you do this trip every year, very interested for next year.

randy s

is it primarily a camping trip or hotel life?..screw the later....

Bdub 1020

Yes can you put some details of what to do. I would love to do this. Any chance you could show map of route you take and places you stay. Thanks I have a group of families with prerunners that would love to do this. Thankyou Chris

ChrisW

Looks like a fun trip,
I wont be able to make this trip, Do you do this trip every year?
What are the logistics? what do you handle (accommodations, shipping of cars back ect.)
What is up to us to arrange? What does the trip cost?
You can send e a message if you want. If you do this trip every year, very interested for next year.
I handle all the meals, lodging, fuel, and chase support. It usually about 2k per person. The only things not included are your return airfare from Cabo and shipping your car back (although I arrange the car hauler, which usually runs $500-$600 per car).