Enter the 2013 General Tire Miss Mint 400 Competition Presented by Metro Honda!

RDC Crypto
Website
www.madmedia.com
Enter the 2013 General Tire Miss Mint 400 Competition Presented by Metro Honda!

http://themint400.com/missmint/

Do you think you have what it takes to join the ranks of “Wheel of Fortune’s” Vanna White and “Wonder Woman’s” Linda Carter and become the next Miss Mint 400? Then enter the 2013 General Tire Miss Mint 400 competition presented by Metro Honda for your chance to win the crown as well as $5,000, a professional photo shoot and feature in Dirt Sports Magazine, and a custom 2013 Honda Civic to drive throughout the as you hold your title

Attachments

• vanessa_golub_ferrara_miss_mint_400.jpg
    vanessa_golub_ferrara_miss_mint_400.jpg
    524.9 KB · Views: 176
  • miss_mint_400_facebook.jpg
    miss_mint_400_facebook.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 125
  • Miss_Mint_Civic_graphic.jpg
    Miss_Mint_Civic_graphic.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 128

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
And it'll only cost you $10 bucks this year!

How much did it cost for entries in the past?

What's that you say? Nothing? It didn't cost anything to be a part of this in years past? Wow, this sounds like one hell of a deal.

jowoog

RDC Crypto
not to many from here ,....other than kartman ...

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
Why does an entry now cost $10 when it was free the previous years?

A lot of things were cheaper in the past.

Maybe $10 prohibits spam-bots from entering? Maybe they lost money because of the man power it took to sift through data/entries ... I don't know... but $10 is the problem, that is a pretty lame excuse.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
Why does an entry now cost $10 when it was free the previous years?

A lot of things were cheaper in the past.

Maybe $10 prohibits spam-bots from entering? Maybe they lost money because of the man power it took to sift through data/entries ... I don't know... but $10 is the problem, that is a pretty lame excuse.

Adam, if the only thing standing in Pit B's way of becoming "The 2013 General Tire Miss Mint 400" is ten bucks, I'll spot it for him.

Now remember Mike, as you've said in the past, skin 2 win. Let's see your submission yo.

:p;):D:eek::rolleyes:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
RDC Crypto
Ooooohhh no. I'm not falling for that one again Donny.

Baja_Nikki

RDC Crypto
Website
Www.optimumracelogistics.com
If there are any women from our Off Road / Mint 400 community who are competing or looking to compete for Miss Mint 400, Optimum Race Logistics would be more than happy to add some extra support for them!! Just putting it out there;-)

Its all about the ride

RDC Crypto
If there are any women from our Off Road / Mint 400 community who are competing or looking to compete for Miss Mint 400, Optimum Race Logistics would be more than happy to add some extra support for them!! Just putting it out there;-)

Hi Baja Nikki I am running for the Miss Mint 400. I race Class 10 #1057. I have been racing for the past 5 years and it is my obsession and passion!!! I an able to change my only tires if needed... I am also involved as much as I can be in the race prep. We need a girl who is a true racer to win the title. I am on my 2nd year in a pro class and LOVE IT! Here is my link http://themint400.com/2013/02/pam-hall/

wishrcr

RDC Crypto
Hi Baja Nikki I am running for the Miss Mint 400. I race Class 10 #1057. I have been racing for the past 5 years and it is my obsession and passion!!! I an able to change my only tires if needed... I am also involved as much as I can be in the race prep. We need a girl who is a true racer to win the title. I am on my 2nd year in a pro class and LOVE IT! Here is my link http://themint400.com/2013/02/pam-hall/

Pam Hall FTW!