• Forum membership has its advantages....

Entry List for the 425.

AZracefan

That's a solid list! Like seen theres still a strong 1500 class. For sure be over 50 trick trucks, there's a few who mentioned there racing but not listed, robby being one of them.

Danny42

We are looking forward to heading back over for parker, we had a ball last year. A quick question and not sure if this is the right place to ask it but what service provide give the best cell coverage in parker, i was with T Mobile last year and could barely get any cell reception anywhere.

cwarren

"When in December BITD tells you you're starting first at parker for winning Pahrump, and then in January you're told its going off top 10 in points, and then the draw comes out and you start 21st???"

Rick 1634

We are looking forward to heading back over for parker, we had a ball last year. A quick question and not sure if this is the right place to ask it but what service provide give the best cell coverage in parker, i was with T Mobile last year and could barely get any cell reception anywhere.
Verizon is the way to go.

bobylax

Sprint sucks, Verizon seems to have the best coverage. Not much coverage by anyone out at the remote pits.

Anger Issues

It's one hell of a "who's-who" list... I spent a half hour looking at the names... who's racing with who, etc. "God is awesome"!! LOL. I guess the Beal Family stepped up from the old days of the Nissan in Class 3!

I'm just super grumpy my name isn't on that list. So Kellon with Justin M? (no Robby?) TJ. F. with some Utah folks? Swiftys went to 6100? Steve Sourapas registered with both in boys in two different classes! Gunna be a good one. I love my daughter but this is a bad week for visitation!! Arghh!!

Dirty Harry

Two Australians in Trophy Trucks? Crikey!

PAB in a 6100 truck? PJ Jones racing with the Herbst? Adam Householder coming back? This is going to be an interesting season!

07FJRog

After parker 250, robby said he was not sure if he would have an engine to be able to race. Prob why he is not on the list already.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Somebody has me listed as a driver of the #69 'God is great' Trophy Truck. News to me! But if you want me to drive...

PAB

40's rock!
I'm racing the 7200 truck and will possibly do a lap in the 6100. The #16 coming to The Mint and many others this year but not Parker. Brappppp

bobylax

Not a single 6200 entry :|
I'm guessing we might see some at the Mint. Parker may have been too quick of a turn around for someone to get one built and tested. Or there may not be enough interest to add another class, although there was quite a bit of doubt when TT Spec was introduced and look how that is going!

9rocky

I'm guessing we might see some at the Mint. Parker may have been too quick of a turn around for someone to get one built and tested. Or there may not be enough interest to add another class, although there was quite a bit of doubt when TT Spec was introduced and look how that is going!
When 6100 was introduced, it was a one builder, one manufacturer class. Trophylite and Ford. There was only one entry for quite some time. It became popular once it was opened to all builders and the LS3 was allowed in.

bobylax

So have the Weyhrichs officially traded their race helmets for welding masks? Haven't seen them behind the wheel in over a year. Other than Andy Mc and Corey Keysar, is anyone else running a TSCO chassis?