Equal Length Beam Help

Reaction
I need to get your guys opinions on something. A buddy of mine wants to get the McNeil Racing Equal Length I-Beam kit, but was having trouble gettin a hold of them to get one. They don't seem too eager to sell them. So he was wondering what you all thought was the next best Equal Length kit on the market was. Any and all opinions are welcome. Thanx in advance guys.

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
Camburg, Newline, H&M, Baja Shop, also make equal length. I would also call each shop and talke to the fabricators themselves and see what they have to say.

Race-Dezert Anonymous - Step #1:
"Hello, my name is Jason. And I'm a Race-Dezertaholic."

In_the_works

Reaction
I've made several attempts to contact Mcneil to no avail, guess they're not interested in selling anything.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250
'03 Sonoma

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
PM beamdream as he has the McNeil i-beam kit on his yota and is pretty good friends with them as he is always there. He could probably help you guys reach them and answer any questions you have.

See ya in the dirt!

CamburgTacoma

Reaction
Do you really want to give that much money to someone you cant even get ahold of?

My bill is flatter than yours

slimjim

Reaction
Perry is a VERY busy man. He would like nothing more than to help you build the truck you want. He probably has at least half a dozen trucks in his shop right now, and a few more at home waiting to go to the shop. You just need to know when it's best to call. The best time to call Perry is at his house before 11:00 am on a weekday. From about 11:00 am till late at night he is out, or in the shop. You can also call Perry Jr any time on his cell phone. i sent the phone numbers to your PM. If you feel awkward calling his house in the AM, you can just tell him I told you to call. If you were trying to call Chad, he runs a separate business -and i don't know how to get a hold of him.

put on your seatbelt...