havahockey

Flipper
RDC Crypto
Website
www.highrevphoto.com
Today marked the beginning of the year for car and truck races here in the states as the Legacy Racing Association held qualifying for their 4WP Desert Showdown in Pahrump Nevada.

29 vehicles came out this morning in four classes, Unlimited Trucks, Class 1, UTV Turbo, and the biggest class of the race 6100 who had 18 trucks qualify.
Continue reading...

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Great 6100 race. Chasen Gaunt with the overall

Connor McMullen had issues and tore the front of the truck off. I bet it will take some time for him to get used to it. I am sure for him to feel comfortable in that truck he is driving way too fast. LOL

Adam Householder had a great run but looked like he got stuck behind some slower C1. It's not always best to start up front and behind the slower C1. Another reason the heavy metal should start the way they qualify. Have not looked at C1 qualifying compared to 6100 but I bet they were slower than the top 6100 guys.

So many variables in these races. Was interesting to see so many fast guys fell off early. Attrition matters.

Mike

Argentino

RDC Crypto
We had a good hustle but the power steering pump started giving us issues and finally ripped off right there at RM 50.

And I forgot to turn the antenna power on so we lost our video signal right off the start line. With so much going through my head before a race, everything needs to be prepared prior. It did have 10MB/S upload speed across 3 modems which is sufficient for continuous feed.

Good times. Thanks Donald and everyone at Legacy.
Legacy Pahrump 250 TT#8.jpg