• Forum membership has its advantages....

ESB FAB???

toyoter91

Does anyone know anything about ESB fabrications? they have a pretty sick longtravel kit for my truck but i wonder if its worth saving up and getting. any info would be great thanks. laters

Rob

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"

polar

I am familiar with ESB Fabrications. The kit you speak of is probably the 19 inch kit, which as far as I know has yet to be tested off road. Mike (the main guy of ESB) is a good guy and will stand behind what he makes. I have no doubts that once he gets the kit on the market it will be a competitive one. He works now for another fab shop and is building the kit for his truck on the side (his truck is a very big project truck, and also very SICK!) so unless you are ready to pay him to make you a set of arms be prepared to wait a while before you will see the kit in action.

-GO BIG OR GO home...

Also- If you are talking about the "minimum kit" it is in use on a couple of trucks and works bitchin'

toyoter91

Thanks for the info. I was talking about either of there kits. I would like to see how the "LONG TRAVEL" one works and in person because that seems to be one SICK kit if it does cycle that much travel cleanly. glad to hear that its not poorly made. thanks for the info anymore from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"