• Forum membership has its advantages....

ESTERO BEACH

JenDiggityDirt

Boy, oh, boy! The Estero Beach short-course race is finally almost here!!! We're headed south of the border bright and early in the morning. For those of you not packed yet...weather report from the hotel says: rain forecast for tomorrow and off and on all weekend...very very humid during the day and very very chilly at night. This has been a public service announcement.

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

JenDiggityDirt

NO! There's another race in October and I definitely recommend going if you can. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, the resort was BEAUTIFUL, and the race was DAMN GOOD! I'll have pictures up on our site either this evening (Monday) or tomorrow.

dezertchick

The Promotors of Estero are planning three more races this year-
October 13-14 Estero Beach
November 17-18 Lake Havasu
December 8-9 Laughlin
I think it was a fun weekend for all of us who were there.

RacnCPA

ESTERO BEACH was as awesome as ever! Good RACING, great WEATHER and an AWESOME PARTY!! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS! THANKS to Xtreme International and Gerardo Novelo/Estero Beach Hotel for your xtreme hospitality. Anyone with race facts or other race related info please fax or email me ASAP. I need the info for the Dusty Times article. Fax (626) 653-2024. Adios amigos!!

Sc

JenDiggityDirt

Ok so it's taken me longer to get pics up from Estero on our site than I thought it would. I have more than half of them orgainzed and tomorrow (Weds) I'll get them up FOR SURE on our site (orerunners.com).

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Sure, get workin' you slacker!!!! No just messin' with you Jen. You do a great job. Can't wait to see the pics.... And I think you meant to say your site is ( prerunners.com )

Tony
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Tigger on 05/02/01 07:12 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

JenDiggityDirt

OK so I'll get some pics up on our site by Thursday night ok? This stuff takes time and there's a loooooot of pictures. Here's one to tide everyone over...(see attachment)

Attachments

JenDiggityDirt

Sheryl....no that wasn't the dirt shower picture...you'll know that one when you see it for sure! I've been busy, man, but I'll try my hardest to get them up tonight.

JoeB

I just wanted to see who all from CORR was down in Mexico. Curious who all ran, and who was victorious, who looked fast, etc. Kind of scouting for the first CORR race in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the pics Jen. Wish I could have gone down, but being stuck in Michigan leaves the desert and Mexico out of the picture.... :(
Thanks again

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Okay i have to know. Did this guy pull this off? The yellow toy landing crossed up .... If he did thats some good driving.

Tony

JenDiggityDirt

Tony....YES!!!!! He pulled it off nicely. Damn impressive. Scared the hell out of me. That photo was NOT taken on zoom so I was a little shaky after that. Bob Beyers (perhaps you remember him from the Glen Helen days?) was behind the wheel, I believe.

RacnCPA

It was BOB BEYER. Not Bob Bowers, he is the photographer, and not Bob Bower, he is in Marketing. Everyone gets the three of them confused. Just got back from Rocky Point, second Mexico race in two weeks!!! Gotta take care of some business. Talk to you soon.

Sc

JenDiggityDirt

Thanks Ms. Know-It-All (just kiddin...luv ya)
I didn't have them confused I just added an "S", so there.
I'm getting the rest of the pictures up tonight!