Estero Canceled???

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
Does anyone know about the race being canceled in Estero??? I called to make reservations for next weekend and they said the race was canceled??

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
all of a sudeden they cancel, that lame! Oh well, I was really looking forward to that race!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well that sucks but that is actually better for me now cause I can make it to Ocotillo Wells on the 19th with Dana Nicholson and a ton of guys from OC and not miss anything in mexico!

Anyone is welcome to come out on the 19th! And chances are if you come out and do something cool with a truck or dirtbike you will be in the next Crusty or Dana's new truck video he is making!!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
that is also operation clean desert

RacnCPA

Reaction
Fish, that opens Saturday up for you AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD to attend the Operation Clean Desert III. You do want to continue to use the desert right?

Sc

RacnCPA

Reaction
Shawn, I spoke directly to the main man and it is a serious problem that "could" have endangered the guests of the hotel. They have been working on solving the problem, but the construction company could not complete the repairs by race weekend. Perhaps a better choice of words than "lame" would have been more appropriate. You know how much I love those races and I never miss one, but I'll go with the flow (kinda part of the problem down there, LOL) and wait till it's safest for the racers and spectators.

Sc

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
I didn’t say that they are lame; I said that it is lame, like it’s a bummer that it was canceled! In other words, I am disappointed that it was canceled. I totally understand why it was canceled, but you can't say that you aren’t disappointed! I will stand by my statement of lame, and I hope you better understand my use of the word, sorry for any misunderstandings. See you d-day Sheryl!

YZFster

Reaction
Where are they going to be camped????Probly at poleline??????Please let me know....Thanks

Go Big or stay there.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
We will be camped by the Airport...there will be signs up so you cant miss it.

Go Big Or Go Home

YZFster

Reaction
Thanks. That weekend we will be at desert ironwood...So we will be close...Thanks again

Go Big or stay there.

Jack

Reaction
At least some of us no what is important and will be at the cleanup and make a good show.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I dont want to start the same thing that happened last year about the cleanup.....

Just because some of us won't be at THAT clean up in barstow on the 19th does not mean that we dont know what is important.

How many of you guys will be at the cleanup in Ocotillo Wells on the 2nd?? I know our whole group will be out there cleaning up... is there some reason that the Barstow one is more important? Just because we wont make it to this one does not mean we are bad people and hate the desert.

I feel I do my part by cleaning up every single time I goto the desert...I do not have to PROVE something by coming out one day a year for a cleanup....

Go Big Or Go Home

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think if anybody deserves not to be given a hard time about cleaning up the desert it is Fish. He respects the desert and ALWAYS does his part. Just cause somebody can't make it to one clean up doesn't mean they don't clean up the desert.

See ya in the dirt!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
"At least some of us no what is important and will be at the cleanup and make a good show."

Does racing the Superstition 250 at FUD on the same day as the cleanup mean I don't know what is important?

Here we go again!!

Jack

Reaction
It is more then just picking up trash, it is a political statement. If you have something else scheduled then fine, but just to go play instead of being a part of a force??? I don't know, the chose just seems easy to me. Whatever.

I agree I don't want to make a war like last year, just having a bad day at work and spouting off. Please excuse the bad attitude.

YZFster

Reaction
Well put fish......I wonder if he will be there on the 2nd??? I would love to meet this JACK...

Go Big or stay there.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Nov. 2nd is the Ocotillo Wells cleanup. I will be there like I said above with the whole crew helping clean up the area that WE love to goto!

Go Big Or Go Home