• Forum membership has its advantages....

Everlast powertig 255 EXT?

Fifty

I’ve been spoiled in school with a miller synchrowave 350. I was originally going to save for a miller dynasty 210dx, but I’m just not sure I’ll be able to put those funds together in a reasonable time. Plus the return on the investment with hobby and odd jobs here and there doesn’t seem the smartest plan.

I tried a everlast powertig 185 dv and it really pointed out how spoiled I was by the miller.

That being said, it was suggested I look at the higher up model of the everlast as it was a little more polished.

Has anyone used the digital everlast vs a dynasty? The older reviews are the only ones I can find and it says change the pedal, torch and flow valve.

But I’m not sure if the current version has the same bits or have been changed since let’s say 2014?

Anyways, use will be carbon and stainless steel and aluminum. Doubt it will get to 1/4 inch.
Hoping to do some part manufacturing via a jig for a friends shop and occasional side work here and there fixing bits. And then of course my own projects.

Gotta try to find a way to generate a few bucks here and there with it.

JP_JCM

I’ve been spoiled in school with a miller synchrowave 350. I was originally going to save for a miller dynasty 210dx, but I’m just not sure I’ll be able to put those funds together in a reasonable time. Plus the return on the investment with hobby and odd jobs here and there doesn’t seem the smartest plan.

I tried a everlast powertig 185 dv and it really pointed out how spoiled I was by the miller.

That being said, it was suggested I look at the higher up model of the everlast as it was a little more polished.

Has anyone used the digital everlast vs a dynasty? The older reviews are the only ones I can find and it says change the pedal, torch and flow valve.

But I’m not sure if the current version has the same bits or have been changed since let’s say 2014?

Anyways, use will be carbon and stainless steel and aluminum. Doubt it will get to 1/4 inch.
Hoping to do some part manufacturing via a jig for a friends shop and occasional side work here and there fixing bits. And then of course my own projects.

I have had a 325ext for the past 3.5yrs and wont waste my money on a miller machine after using the everlast. It has been a great machine to me

Attachments

Dezert00Taco

We have had ours for over a year and they are awesome. We actually have 3 of them now and will probably be adding another one to the shop shortly.

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
I hear nothing but good things about them

Fifty

I’m less than an hour from their company. Sadly they don’t sell in person nor let you come in and check stuff out.
So your stuck with Shipping fees.

goofballracer

PAT DAILEY #1 FAN
does anyone know if their mig welder is any good? sorry for the side convo.

Dezert00Taco

I’m less than an hour from their company. Sadly they don’t sell in person nor let you come in and check stuff out.
So your stuck with Shipping fees.
could be worse. if your close hopefully shipping won't be much. it was only 50$ to us in so cal, still well worth the $ for the equipment you get for the price you pay.

Fifty

I wish there were some shops local to me so i could intern at. School is one thing... but building is another... dang it...