Every TT in the last 3 years

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Its trivia time! Can anybody successfully list EVERY SINGLE Trophy Truck built since the year 2000, raced or not? If they were all entered in a race, how many would there be?

Tony B where you at?

See ya in the dirt!

RacerX

Damen Jefferies....Steve Souraps...Gus Vildolsola...Dirks/Porter.....Nick Baldwin.....Dondels.....FST...Roger Gray......Herbst 4x4.....Collins...Kia
Does the Protrucks turned TT count....Mark Miller and I Think Rich Hoffman
What about the Baldwin TT? They have been completly rebuilt 4 times since 2000, so do those qualify as new TT?

Brian Mapes

Steinberger, Dave Ashley, Riviera racing, Robby Gordon, and the 4 wheel parts.There is still some more.

You gots to pay da cost to be da boss. - Snoop

RacerX

He wanted trucks built from 2000 to present. Enduro's truck was built in 98-98 and Stienbergers truck was built back in the early 90's for Jimmyy Smith who sold it to Herbst, then Herbst sold it and a guy form excite.com bought it then he sold it to Stienberger. Riverra's truck is the old Robby Gordon truck built in the mid 90's and Robby's truck was built around 98-99 I believe. The 4 wheel parts truck is the Robby Gordon Truck.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
No truggies, only TT. There were a bunch built for the Baja 2K......

Vortec -2
Walker Evans
Brendan Gaughen (SP) just built one for the 1K

Yeah Scott's, Riviera, and 4 Wheel's don't count as they were all built well before 2000

But c'mon, there's more......Tony were you at!

See ya in the dirt!

elcaprerunner

Jesse Jones, and KYLE TAYLOR! Oh, and at the BITD Parker race this weekend there was one I have never seen before, it had new style Chevy glass and was white with orange(?) checkers I think?? I can't remember the exact colors but I only saw it off the start and that's it, though I do not know if it was built sense 2000 cause that was the first time I have ever seen it. What about trucks still being built like Jim Beaver's? Do those count? And was the Greer(sp?) Dodge built since 2000?

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by elcaprerunner on 02/12/03 05:19 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

RacerX

The Walker Evans and Brenden Gaughn trucks were just one truck of Roger Gray. That truck was built for Walker for the B2K, and Breden Raced with him. The Greer Trucks are old old Walker Evans trucks from the 90's. That orange chevy I think was an 8 truck

TROPHYSEDAN

Didnt Greg race a toyota in trophy truck for the points

MikeLeung

I think the white chevy your talking about is Bucky Struck of Tucson. Yes thats a new Trophy Truck.

btshannon

What about the three Chevy Trailblazers built for the Baja 2000? I'm not sure when they were built ,but, I belive that their debut was at the 2000 Baja 500.

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
The Chevy Trailblazers are the Vortec trucks I already mentioned and they count.

See ya in the dirt!

blazersracing

Who was driving in the yellow Ford Predator truck at the MDR Kartek race this last year? I know that one is new to the desert. Other than these ones that RacerX had mentioned "Damen Jefferies....Steve Sourapas...Gus Vildolsola...Dirks/Porter.....Nick Baldwin.....Dondels.....FST...Roger Gray......Herbst 4x4.....Collins...Kia"..... and the Trailblazers and the white Chevy of Bucky, I cant think of anymore.

RacerX

I think the chevy truck elcaprerunnerwas trying to think of was the Predator TT out of AZ(white with some red, yellow, orange stripes). Im not sure when that truck was built but I want to say it was built before 2000 but I am not sure. That Yellow TT that races MDR is an identical copy to the Enduro truck. There were 3 of the chasis built I believe at one time before 2000.

Jimmy8

There is 5 Savage Chassis's. Ashley and Smith, the yellow MDR truck, My new trophy truck, I have heard that Fodrill has one, and there is one missing.

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

ACID_RAIN28

Who is this Savage that we are talking about, I take it they are responsible for the dave and dans truck?

"There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated."