Evs rc-evolution race collar

Baja D "Diego"

I'm looking at purchasing the new EVS Race Collar. I thought I would ask around before buying one to see what people's thoughts were and if you liked it? Thanks!

CHASER

X3. I love my Leatt. It only took a few minutes to get used to it and now I don't even know it's there. I tried the EVS on at Motoworld and it just felt cheap. It has nowhere near the adjustment of the Leatt.

Vtr_Racing

Would it be a good, cheaper alternative?? Opinions? I have seen and tried on the Leatt and like it. Have not seen or tried the EVS.

Bill

Carlos Danger
unclebob on here is a Leatt dealer and is offering some really great deals on them.

kenaroo

the EVS is a really tight fit.. even the XL.

we tried them on and rode with them ..but I couldn't even turn my head and it pushed my helmet up.. didn't like them. They would be good but needs to be about 3 times larger to fit us fat guys

My riding buddy got the Leatt and likes it a lot.. it fit much better than the evs

I just went back to riding with out or wear my evs RC-3 soft collar when I think I might be pushing it and crash.

again...I don't believe the hype of these protection devices and really get tired of hearing every time someone yard sales it's proof the leatt works.. I think they can reduce the possibility of an injury but so does my $45 RC-3

Baja D "Diego"

unclebob on here is a Leatt dealer and is offering some really great deals on them.
Thank you everyone for your input :D. Looks like I'll have to start saving some cash for the Leatt since they are 4x time the price of the EVS one. Hey Bill do you know if unclebob is a motorcycle dealer?

Bill

Carlos Danger
Thank you everyone for your input :D. Looks like I'll have to start saving some cash for the Leatt since they are 4x time the price of the EVS one. Hey Bill do you know if unclebob is a motorcycle dealer?
he sells all styles of Leatt I believe.I think they go for a little over 3 hundred

Vtr_Racing

the EVS is a really tight fit.. even the XL.

we tried them on and rode with them ..but I couldn't even turn my head and it pushed my helmet up.. didn't like them. They would be good but needs to be about 3 times larger to fit us fat guys

My riding buddy got the Leatt and likes it a lot.. it fit much better than the evs

I just went back to riding with out or wear my evs RC-3 soft collar when I think I might be pushing it and crash.

again...I don't believe the hype of these protection devices and really get tired of hearing every time someone yard sales it's proof the leatt works.. I think they can reduce the possibility of an injury but so does my $45 RC-3
I use the soft collar from EVS and its ok. Not sure how well it would do in a crash. I use it for fatigue. I have noticed a difference in a long race without it on.