evs rc3

peezy

Reaction
i just got a adult size evs rc3. i never used a neck protecter before so i dont know how should it be fitting.

like lose, tight?

help!!!!

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Well, what do the instructions say? What did they tell you when you tried it on ( you did didn't you?) Check their website for info.? Contact them for info.?

peezy

Reaction
well, i did but my mom said get a large because she thought is was to small on me so i told my dad to order a adult. there is only to sizes adult and small. i got it from motosport.com

yes i know that was a bad idea, but it is what it is. and im trying to use a FOX R3 CHEST PROTECTOR with the rc3

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Well, what do the instructions say? What did they tell you when you tried it on ( you did didn't you?) Check their website for info.? Contact them for info.?
So, did you try any of the above??

peezy

Reaction
i did go to there website, i could not find a sizing chart so im going to call them tomorrow.

there was no instructions that came with the rc3.

im waiting for my friend to get home to see if he thinks it is to big.

if it is to big im going to trade it in for a smaller one

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
i did go to there website, i could not find a sizing chart so im going to call them tomorrow.

there was no instructions that came with the rc3.

im waiting for my friend to get home to see if he thinks it is to big.

if it is to big im going to trade it in for a smaller one
Send it back to Motosport where you got it. They are pretty good with returns. You'll just have to pay for the shipping.