exhuast fragance ??

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
i just thought id share this item for sale on ebay ? Exhaust fragance, the chicks love it ?
What smell would be apropiate for el tiburon ? How about for the piece ? ou thing they carry p...y flavor ? How about some scratch and sniff stuff ? "look baby scratch the manifold, doesnt it smell like wild cheries...?!!!"

unbelievable product

heres the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1867677635

later

el tiburon

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
I have seen stuff like that in Summit or similar catalogs. I guess the dragster guys get tired of smelling gas fumes all day, and run stuff like that. Steve

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
that seems prettty stupid to me cuz i love the smell of gas and engines.

Tha Realest

jeff

Reaction
It works too. I know a couple guys with overbuilt street rods that run the stuff and it's a whole hell of a lot better than teary eyes and a wrinkled nose... not all race gas smells good! The exhaust is still poisonous as hell and will kill you just as fast as the unscented... you'll just smell better when they find your body.

It's actually way nicer for boats - nothing worse than cruising at night with the wind at your back in a boat that spits fuel. My favorite is the Peel Out Pina Colada :)

Aloha

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
That stuff is hilarious! I have never even heard of anything like it!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

ntsqd

Reaction
Never been to the drags when the alcohol cars put scent in their fuel ? Ya ain't lived till ya do. That candy company sponsored wheelstander always scents their fuel. My favorite is the Cinnamon scent.
Then there's the sporty car road racers with the original Castrol oil in the fuel. That's a smell you won't soon forget......and who would want to ?

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Anyone ever get excited about the smell of "Supercross". It's the wonderful smell of castor oil in the premix they use. The speedway racers use it in their alcohol burning speedway bikes. That smell mixed with the dirt in my beer is just plain awesome! If you ride a two stroke, you can get the same smell from Maxima 927. I ran it in my CR 500...oh what a smell.

BRAAAAAAAAP!