Explorer Sportrack Prerunner

Salvador

Reaction
This Prerunner have been finished on Curry's Shop, have a 4x4 custom front suspension, front to cab cage, the roll cage its been crafted to the sheetmetal, front and rear fiber glass, 35 BFG Projects on 17" rims.
And more....

Attachments

• 61282-Cal01.jpg
    61282-Cal01.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 814

sirhk100

Reaction
I agree, 2nd pic isn't all there... Any chance of fixing it. I'd like to see another sport track built up. A guy in Texas built a pretty sick looking one. All tube chassis. I think they're ugly stock but built with some custom glass and a mean look and I'd take one!!! Can't go wrong in my eyes with 4 doors and a bed.

In_the_works

Reaction
Nah, Nah, dey's jus' fo decorashun. Lol, but yeah, I hate the stock sport trac, but with LT and full glass, it's one mean looking machine.

Salvador

Reaction
Sorry about the photo, my connection its not working to well.
Heres the incomplete one.

Attachments

• 61343-Cal03a.jpg
    61343-Cal03a.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,811

sirhk100

Reaction
Oh crap!!! It's 4WD? Where is Curry's shop? I don't think I even want to know a ball park cost on that!!!!

01Baja4x4

Reaction
Hmmm, it looks like stock CV's with a welded shaft used to extend the axles. I'm interested to see how that holds up. Also, the rear looks stock. What are the plans for it?

-Tim

Salvador

Reaction
The suspension its being fab to work with the 4wd, but the owner its not going to use that much the 4wd, it have a moveable bump stops for the front (Bushing type, right now) it cycle's 17.5" on 2wd mode and 10.5" with the 4wd (The set up for the shafts, its only for a few time, we are doing a research to do something to get more travel on the 4wd mode).
The rear its stock, the owner dont now what to do on the rear, Im playing with two ideas for a Cantilever set up for his truck. He also have some 4" Sway Away shocks that want to use, so theres many ideas to play around

Curry's Shop its on Mexicali