Expo & Riviera Racing

scott

Looks like the Offroad Expo in Pomona will be better than last year.....Riviera Racing will have Nick Baldwin's New TT, Nick's Little Red Ranger pre-runner, The Black pre-runner, and Mark's Class 1 car. We'll be next to the Terrible Herbst Operation.....

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Offroad expo is the SEMA of offroad.

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I'm taking the LSATs on Saturday and won't be able to make it so I was wondering if it is still worth going on Sunday? Is it still as "crazy" on Sunday? No exhibitors leave do they?

See ya in the dirt!

jeff

My fiance is getting ready to take the LSAT - talk about a perfectly good way to ruin a Saturday. I think the LSAT must have had its rules and regulations written by the same ass clowns over at the EPA. Sunday is pretty good - without a doubt worth attending regardless of what day it is.

Aloha

Bryan_D

Dude the LSAT sucks!!! Had friends take it recently and they were pulling their hair out trying to study for something so huge and can be broad from what I have heard. Eventhough you think Im an ass Jr, which is probably true, Good luck its ruff!!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Definitely go on Sunday if you can. All the companies stay for both days. It sucks for me this year because I have a wedding to go to on Saturday and I am up in Nor Cal, so I can't even make it down at all...... But Klaus will be there running our DP booth at least.

Have fun everyone.....

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Nobody, including me thinks you are an ass! You are just misinformed! j/k! Yeah the LSATs sucks! I have been taking a class to prepare, but you either get it or you don't and I haven't been able to put in as much time in as I should as I am working part time and completeing my last year of college. Tell your fiance good luck and thanks Bryan!

Hopefully I'll see you all at the show!

See ya in the dirt!

Gabe Lara

Hey Scott,

Speaking of Baldwin's TT, when are we going to see that beast run again?

-Gabe

Stan

By the way, watched the Dezert People a couple of nights ago, bought a copy on Saturday. Really well done, the music fit the segments and just plain kicked a**!!! Wish it was a little longer.......My father-in-law has it now. I really liked the first part of it with the intro and the old school shots. You wouldn't by chance know the Jeep #414 that was pictured, do you? My father-in-law crewed for JM Bragg back in the day and he didn't know if it was them or not until he sees the picture. Anyway, great job.

I'm not here, nor was I here, nor will I ever be here.

grt

Checkers *********
As part of our contract with all exhibitors at the Off Road Expo, no one is allowed to start packing up their display until the show officially closes at 5:00 PM on Sunday. So if you show up at 3:00 pm on Sunday you see the same show as you would at 10:00 AM on Saturday!

George R. Thompson
Communications Director
Off Road Expo

RacnCPA

Are you talking about Don Adams in the blue jeep? I supplied a lot of the pictures, but I don't have them here to look up which one you are talking about. I will do that when I go home today.

Sc

Stan

I just remember seeing the one Jeep at the first, looked maybe red and white, couldn't tell. Just remember the number #414.

RacnCPA

Ok, I'll definitely check it out and let you know later on who is who. Those pictures were from the late 70's and early 80's.

Sc

RacnCPA

Hey Stan that was the jeep of Don Adams. It's blue, #414 with red and yellow stripes. The others pic's were Parnelli, Walker, Vessels I think, my ex on the motorcycles (DeAnza Cycle Park and the OLD Irwindale Raceway in 1979). The black and whites were from Jeff Hibbard and probably were him. The buggy was Mickey Thompson's which I believe debuted at the Mint 400 in 1980 or 1981 with the giant single shox. Oh I almost forgot the brown/yellow one was Kreg Donahoe's dad in the Vernon/Donahoe truck. I wish I had had more time to get Curtis more pictures before they finished the video, but it was a rush job. I'll have to take some time and dig out some of my older pictures.

Sc

Stan

Cool, thanks.

RacnCPA

NO problem. I hope Curtis/Klaus ask me for some more for the next Dezert People video. I only went through about two years of pictures to get those. I've been doing this for just a while, ya think? LOL. Have a great one.

Sc

PS I have quite a few from Riverside, since I attended every off-road race they had there. Sure miss it.

Stan

My father-in-law has a lot of pics from back in the day. It's sad of what racing has become these days, but I smell a turn around.