Expo

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
What days are most people going to the expo?? Will a lot of stuff be up for sale? I know t-shirts but what about anything else, seats, wheels, tires, belts etc.... Thanks in advance..

DougM

Reaction
Sunday..

last year I think was a test for sales. Im sure this year will have more supply, and sales, since they are sold out of vendor space.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
I was there last night settin up and will be ther tonight settin up and it looks like its going to be a good turn out. I will check with the vendors tonight and see whats up. Looks like some good raffles.

Kris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

ntsqd

Reaction
Sunday as well. I know of some folks coming down from the central valley and a gathering of Early Bronco folk coming from all around So. CA.

"Teach you all I know and you're still stupid"
-- Howdy Lee

BradM

Reaction
Frank, I'll see you there on Sunday. When are you going? I'm gonna bring my dad to try to peak his interest a bit. Give me a call.

Brad

Build 'em light, wind 'em tight

Jimmy8

Reaction
I'll be there tommarrow, bright and early to get my hands on a copy of the dezert people.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
you beat me to it.... I was just going to say that we at No Fame Productions have plenty of copies of dezert people "the movie" for sale at our one of a kind booth with a hanging TV and a big screen TV playing the video all weekend. And we also have Bob Gordon's millenium car on display!

come check us out....

We will also have some other various t-shirts for sale including Total Chaos Fabrication, and maybe some other misc. items....

if yoiu can't make the expo you can buy it online at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dezertpeople.com>www.dezertpeople.com</A> starting Monday. Or at an Off-Road shop near you (dealers will be listed on our buy page, and will be updated regularly)

Curtis Guise
Juice Designs - No Fame Productions

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
We went out to the Expo tonight to get a sneak peak and WOW it's going to be awesome! The Dezert People booth is indeed awesome. There's a bitchen truck built by the guy who owns Valley Ford (I think) in Fontana that is easily one of the nicest prerunners I've ever seen. I hear tell the Herbsts will be out there. All the regular desert folks looked to be in attendance. There's all kinds of crazy stuff on display. Nick Baldwin's car...I think I'm in love! We already had a great time and there was hardly anyone there!!! This weekend should be very cool so if you were thinking of slacking off and going bowling or something instead of the Expo, slap yourself silly then get your butt down there!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I'll be there Saturday and then at like 3 or 4 PM I am going straight to the desert! Anyone that wants to go to Ocotillo Wells after just let me know, we got a lot of people going!

Go Big Or Go Home

kurt

Reaction
Just got back from the expo and it was packed, lots to do and see! Got my copy of "Desert people -the movie" and just watched - awesome! Make sure you watch the credits at the end!!

Jimmy8

Reaction
Just got back from the expo. AWESOME. My legs are so tired. The drive from Parker was well worth it. Got to talk to and meet a lot of people. It was great.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Day 1 down...one more to come.
We are very pleased with the Expo this year and so are most exhibitors that we talked to.

pIctures from the deZertpeople booth from today: