Extra Beach House Available for the 1000

R. Gross

Reaction
I have deposits on 3 beach houses and 1 has become available. I figured I would offer it to others before releasing it if anyone is interested.This house comes completely furnished with everything including: jacuzzi, fire place, terraces, swimming pool access, washer and dryer, gated, garage, free reverse osmosis water, private beach, security 24/7, gated community, tons of trailer parking, etc... This house is located in beautiful Baja Cove Beach in Punta Bunda. It is less than 20 minutes to S/F, Home Depot, Walmart, etc. and less than 10 minutes to La Bufadora for dining and shopping. It is 4 bedroom, 2-1/2 baths, garage. One bedroom has double beds. I have it reserved from Tuesday 11-14 to Saturday 11-18, but I am sure they can adjust it either way. Those are just the dates we are going down for. I have it for $25 less per day than advertised at $250 a day. Email me at robertgross555@outlook.com if interest and I will send you a link to the pictures. First come first served. Thank you, race on and is it November yet already?? Can't wait to hit Ensenada...............