Extreme E Saudi Arabia this weekend

jon coleman

Reaction
Saw this on Autoog.

“Extreme E aims to highlight climate change and promote sustainability by racing in remote parts of the world affected by global warming or suffering environmental damage.”

How is E racing in places around the world “suffering environmental damage” making a difference or doing anything but adding to the damage? This whole thing is a scam & they are just taking advantage of these places for their gain, just like most so called environmentalists.
i say put studs in the tires and race on the polar ice caps till' they melt, each polar bear squashed is a 10 second bonus

bullnerd

Reaction
I dig it. But I live in NJ, so any off road racing cool with me. I don't get to see/live it like most of you.

I wish someone would make one of those bodies that bolted onto a VW tub like a Manx! That would be cool for us that need a plate to off road a buggy.

E motorsports

Reaction
Saw this on Autoog.

“Extreme E aims to highlight climate change and promote sustainability by racing in remote parts of the world affected by global warming or suffering environmental damage.”

How is E racing in places around the world “suffering environmental damage” making a difference or doing anything but adding to the damage? This whole thing is a scam & they are just taking advantage of these places for their gain, just like most so called environmentalists.
It makes me laugh HA HA
How massive is the so called carbon foot print to get all the teams and gear in place (planes trains automobiles and ships)

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Do you really think they don't know all this? All of a sudden the right is concerned with carbon footprint... maybe that was the idea all along. It's working.

E motorsports

Reaction
Do you really think they don't know all this? All of a sudden the right is concerned with carbon footprint... maybe that was the idea all along. It's working.
i think they know exactly what there doing.
and they don't give two turds about carbon foot prints
they are manipulating the woke crowd by addressing the subject before someone else points it out.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
i think they know exactly what there doing.
and they don't give two turds about carbon foot prints
they are manipulating the woke crowd by addressing the subject before someone else points it out.
Points out their giant ship?! Really?

You are hilarious. Thank you for enlightening us of the obvious!

I had no idea giant ships didn't run on rainbows and unicorns!!! SHOCKED!!!

51rcr

Reaction
I want to know who put all this together and how. I mean look at all the money and everything from scratch to this. Something that takes most racing years to achieve.

J Prich

Reaction
Crazy how quickly everything on the internet gets filled with negativity. Be sure to let Kyle Leduc and Sara Price know how you think they are frauds and sell outs for racing this "scam" next time you see them in person.

Will take some sorting out but if it's sustainable it's a pretty cool opportunity to see high profile drivers compete in terrain most of them are not experienced with. I think the male/female team concept is cool too, gives some talented lady drivers a chance to show case their skills. Given the visibility of the racers involved they already seem to have generated a fair amount of visibility.

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
Annnnnd....this is why Ekstrom's team didn't finish qualifying...So between shakedown and qualifying you have had at least 33% of the field wad up their cars...make your own conclusions...
I guess the drivers aint that experienced, which i doubt it so its probably the way the cars are build

Bro_Gill

Reaction
So racing in Saudi Arabia to show how much damage has been done by Global Warming has damaged the desert there is woke as phuque? Place used to be a garden of Eden before all those planet killing pyramids were built in Egypt. Right? Damned slaves pushing rocks and farting did this. I think Nikal nailed this one.

jon coleman

Reaction
Crazy how quickly everything on the internet gets filled with negativity. Be sure to let Kyle Leduc and Sara Price know how you think they are frauds and sell outs for racing this "scam" next time you see them in person.

Will take some sorting out but if it's sustainable it's a pretty cool opportunity to see high profile drivers compete in terrain most of them are not experienced with. I think the male/female team concept is cool too, gives some talented lady drivers a chance to show case their skills. Given the visibility of the racers involved they already seem to have generated a fair amount of visibility.
why no LGBTQ drivers??, thats pretty un woke( edit, just another example of doom& gloom& Only " TWELVE" years before death, i give this freek show a year or two, me personally like the cars, nice& squirrelly, more crashes= more youtoob hits, but, its just another woke band wagon for the lemmings

Attachments

• download.gif
    download.gif
    932.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: