F-150 A-Arm Kit

BlaZair

Reaction
Will this fit an expedition? Are the F-150 and Expedition front suspensions the same? I just bought an Expedition and dont know jack about it.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What glass is on that truck? What size is it also?

See ya in the dirt!

AP255

Reaction
How about something for a Chevy? That Ford setup looks unreal.

DVMchase

Reaction
Damn Nestor !! It came out really nice

" Wining isn't everything, it's the only thing "
There's no substitute for horsepower!!

shrek

Reaction
How much???

Racing isn't everything.............it's the only thing!!!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
The price is not yet completely set. I am not sure, as soon as Nestor gets in I will have him post prices. If I had to guess, I would say $5500 without shocks. That includes, upper and lower arms, steering arms, all heims, custom uprights.

Just4Fun

Reaction
Well John it came out nice. Talked to you a couple weeks ago about the kit but i have one ? regarding the bend in the steering, Does that bend there weaken it at all compared to just running it straight? I havent done my steering yet, just wondering how that will hold up. Kit looks very good.
Jason
P.M. Fabrication

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
The bend will hinder strength slightly...although it is not as strong as a straight piece, if you bend either one, you have other things to be more worried about.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
The bend is for frame clearance on uptravel. It is made from Chromoly and is something like 380 wall, Its the same thickness that is used on the equal length beam steering kits for the I-beams so I dont think its going anywhere..