F/9 REST IN PEACE!

Protech975

Reaction
<font color=red> IS IT SAFE TO SAY THAT FORMULA NINE HAS DIED! ALONG WITH THIS BOARD! NOT A SINGLE UPDATE TO F/9 IN OVER 6 MONTHS AND NO NEW POSTS IN OVER A MONTH! TIME TO GO BUY A NEW FISHING POLE I GUESS!

Catawampus

Reaction
Ya . . . what's going on here? I check often, and I thought about posting a conversation with myself, but that would be way too boring. It would be great to see some activity.

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
With the B1K, there was lot's of focus on that race and not much else. Maybe it will pick back up!

TimHayosh

Reaction
F9 will not come back to life unless someone picks up the ball and runs with it.
The original webmaster no longer races in the class,
The present webmaster is not racing in the class.
Unless someone is up to the task, I will close F9 down and request this forum be terminated.

If you can turn this around, contact me soon.

Tim Hayosh
timthedriver@hotmail.com

Happy motoring, Tim

jcarius

Reaction
Well, OK - I'll bite!

I'm not going to have time to race this year - but Vanessa should be running 6 or 7 races, and since the F9 guys were vital to us getting her up and running I'll volunteer to take over the website duties.

Tim, drop me a line - jcarius@usa.net - and we can discuss.

Jim

Protech975

Reaction
Way to go Jim! I will help you out in anyway I can from my side of the racing world! I can take pictures,talk to local drivers and promoters or just reprsent F/9 in the Barstow area! Thanks again for stepping up and please let me know what I can do to make your Job a bit easier! Rob S. #975

jcarius

Reaction
F/9 Will Rise Again

Folks,

Thanks for all the support. Tim has been in touch with me, and once I get back in town this weekend (and have a better 'net connection) We'll figure out how to make this all work ...

Meanwhile, if anybody knows where there's a 9 car chassis with tons of head and legroom, let me know!

Thanks!

Jim

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Re: F/9 Will Rise Again

There was a 2 seat chassis in the "go-Desert.com" classifieds about 2 weeks ago!

FormulaNine

Reaction
I have recovered all F9 passwords. The former webmaster was most gracious. Any link you may have had to F9 should now take you to a new frontpage. Once I am back from the Laughlin Rally, Jim and I and you will begin rebuilding F9.

We STRONGLY encourgage all class nine drivers to participate in the new site. If you can write even the smallest article on something technical, something about the promoter you race with, something you think someone could benefit from, we'll get it on there! Don't worry about spelling or punctuation, we can take care of that.

I'm also considering accepting advertisors. We've never had any advertising on there, but it might be worth it to the advertisor.

Stay tuned, we'll make it happen!

Tim