F/9 Status ?

Protech975

Reaction
<font color=red>What is the current status of the new F/9 site? Have not heard from anyone in quite a while!</font color=red> Also M.O.R.E. has an all new Pro. web site now up and running! check it out at Moreracing.net

mike_hinson

Reaction
Rob,
I have gave all access, passwords, etc. back to TimTheDriver several weeks ago. Due to my new job and the long hours I have to put in, I was unable to keep up and do the site justice. I believe Tim has someone else that can give the site the time and effort it deserves. The F9 site is a real benefit to the class and I know that Tim and the new webmaster will update it and get back on line soon.

As for myself, I am just now able to find enough time to dust off the new 9 chassis and start the construction process again. I hope to be active in Class 9 this season. I will contribute to the website whenever I can. I will be at the MORE race this weekend. I'll try to look you up.

As for the new MORE site, it's awesome.

Mike

TimHayosh

Reaction
Things aren't looking so good for F9. It took a reasonably high amount of time to keep it up to date.

Time=Interest.

In other words, you'd have to really want to do it. I haven't sensed that level of interest from any of the very kind people who have stepped forward to help. Although everyone was quite keen to help, it just doesn't seem like anyone is ready to make it happen.

I have absolutely NO TIME to put into it. My rally Car project is all-consuming.

I'll give it another week. If no one wants to take it and run, I'll put it out of our misery.

Please don't post your interest here. Email me directly if you want the keys: timthedriver@hotmail.com

Tim

Happy motoring, Tim