F&L and VP's Vegas 2 Reno Fuel Order Forms

BUSBY

Scrambler
Reaction
Please order early so we can plan delivery logistics ... click on the form links below.

You can call orders into the following:
F&L or VP - Cristy Chavez @ (562) 432-3946 ext. 141or
VP only - Bruce Luce @ (951) 696-5100
Thanks for helping us make this race as easy as possible for your fuel needs. We are the official fuel supplier for F&L and VP. We will be servicing all main/BFG pits.

Call Cristy or Bruce for more info ... or if you have special needs, give me a call on my cell.

Thanks again,
Brian Busby
Amber Racing Services
949-870-5773 cell

F&L Order Form: Click Here for F&L's form

VP Order Form: Click Here for VP's form

BUSBY

Scrambler
Reaction
Bump ...

I have 2 weeks until we start to load fuel and start getting the program rolling. Thanks to all of those who have called or faxed in their orders.

As a side note ... both VP and F&L have waived the BFG pit delivery fees for this BITD event.

Thanks again for getting everything in early, it really helps the fuel companies out for planning.

Brian
949-870-5773 cell

Wendell #527

Reaction
Brian: I sent my order form in (#1824), but this is the first time I've got fuel from you so I'm clueless. Will you be sending something out as far as an invoice or something? When do we pay for it? Thanks-

Wendell

BUSBY

Scrambler
Reaction
Brian: I sent my order form in (#1824), but this is the first time I've got fuel from you so I'm clueless. Will you be sending something out as far as an invoice or something? When do we pay for it? Thanks-

Wendell

The faxed in orders go over to Cristy Chavez ... once she gets the orders she processes them and will give you a call. At that time, you can talk to her about payment options.

Just like at the pump at truck stops ... we offer cheaper prices for cash, but also accept all major credit cards, checks and if you'd like ... you can apply for a wholesale line of credit with us (with terms).

Give Cristy a call at 562-432-3946 ext. 141 to make sure she got your order. She's in the office from 8am-5pm Mon-Fri

If you have any other issues, give me a call on my cell.

Thanks.

BUSBY

Scrambler
Reaction
Ok ... it's down to the wire.

We have the majority of the entry list covered. Thank you for helping us make this as easy as possible for you.

We had our logistics meeting today to go over BFG pit delivery, Main pits, etc today ... everything looks good.

If you don't have your orders in yet, please call Cristy at this point. We will be loading the trucks Friday, so Thursday afternoon will be the cut off for specialized fuel preorders.

We will have extra SP1, SP3, C-12 & VP110 for those last minute entries or forgotten orders. If you need something else, please call this week.

Thanks again.
BB