F-O-A Shock absorbers goes testing

Mxrider99

We went out to test the 3.5's more and to tune the shocks!

All in all we had a great day of testing! Cars going good!

Mxrider99

And the F-150 Got some graphics love!

hope you guys enjoy the photos, theres video coming soon!

Forty1Racing

Good to see a positive report. Even better to see some Vegas boys slowly making a good name for themselves! someone tell JD thanks for rebuilding my shocks so well!

Mxrider99

Good to see a positive report. Even better to see some Vegas boys slowly making a good name for themselves! someone tell JD thanks for rebuilding my shocks so well!
Ill let him know!

Tell rory to get on that ranger dude! It's just sitting there! haha.

TauMau

So both the bypass and coilovers are 100% FOA, right?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
I love my F-o-a's they need a rebuild and revalve but for the money they cant be beat....
and to answer TauMaus question, yes

M.Harvey1600

always been curious about these shocks... n e more info on them? building a 2nd car on a budget and exploring all available options... does mike tieman? build them? thanx

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
what's up with the camber on the class 1.....A arm with positive camber on the droop???

JWK Motorsports

how light is this thing?! use to have a 10 car just like it but the front end always came apart.. had to do major repairs almost every race.. the arms look real light, do you ever have any problems with them?!

Mxrider99

how light is this thing?! use to have a 10 car just like it but the front end always came apart.. had to do major repairs almost every race.. the arms look real light, do you ever have any problems with them?!
Car does great!

Havent had any real problems except for a trailing arm issue we sorted out.

Mxrider99

always been curious about these shocks... n e more info on them? building a 2nd car on a budget and exploring all available options... does mike tieman? build them? thanx
Yes sir, he is the owner.

I have heard nothing but good things about F-O-A since I first read about them a few years ago.. When I finally step up to C/O i WILL be going to FOA good job guys
haha, good to hear :)

Forty1Racing

Ill let him know!

Tell rory to get on that ranger dude! It's just sitting there! haha.
We kinda canceled it due to tough times. :( :( But were focusing everything on the 7200.

57Racer

So when will the 3.5 be projected to be available? ballpark.

Mxrider99

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnkjBbHPyzY"]YouTube - F-O-A Class one car[/ame]

VIDEO!!!!