F.O.A. Shocks

RanchoPacific Motorsports

Reaction
I have them on my truck, I have mixed feelings, on some shocks I received they leaked right from the start after opening them up the was aluminum shavings in the shock and also on sealing surfaces. They are fine for a play truck i would not trust them to racing, Eventually I would like to switch to king or fox in the future.

PDANK Racing

Reaction
Bought them in the past, wouldn't do again. king or fox

pwerwagn

Reaction
My 2.5 Fox’s have by far been the best, and abused the most. I’ve had better luck with FOA’s than Kings, as far as leaks/customer service.

If you want to run FOA, tear them down, clean them and put new oil in before running them. Call Chris at FOA and talk to him, he’s a nice guy.

GATRELL

Reaction
My 2.5 Fox’s have by far been the best, and abused the most. I’ve had better luck with FOA’s than Kings, as far as leaks/customer service.

If you want to run FOA, tear them down, clean them and put new oil in before running them. Call Chris at FOA and talk to him, he’s a nice guy.

I talked to him before the Mint looking for springs due to last minute spring rate change truck needed, at least he called me back, seems a tough thing for some people to do anymore.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
I've bought some back when they were very course thread adjusters. Not great but maybe thev'e improved since. If it were me, I'd save and pay the extra for king/fox/bilstein/radflo.