• Forum membership has its advantages....

F.s.t. In phx az

rfinaz

Anyone had issues with FST in Phx?
My buddy has had his rzr there for 10 weeks now. He was told 3 weeks when he dropped it off and this week is now week 10. All he is having done is left front frame/suspension bars replaced. Got bent due to a palo verde tree jumping out in front of him.

Is this typical of FST?

JoeyD23

Anyone had issues with FST in Phx?
My buddy has had his rzr there for 10 weeks now. He was told 3 weeks when he dropped it off and this week is now week 10. All he is having done is left front frame/suspension bars replaced. Got bent due to a palo verde tree jumping out in front of him.

Is this typical of FST?
BTW tell your buddy to pick it up and take it to XMF www.xtremeMF.com

07FJRog

not typical, good peeps over there, maybe they are ordering a whole new frame. there are two sides. maybe we do not know all the details.

rfinaz

not typical, good peeps over there, maybe they are ordering a whole new frame. there are two sides. maybe we do not know all the details.
NO new frame- all parts were supplied 10 weeks ago. All they had to do was cut ond tubing off and reweld new on. He was told they were waiting for dimensions from polaris then they were short handed , then they needed front fenders then they needed bolts to weld tabe on , etc....
Trust me a bunch of nonsense- talk about being put on the back burner.

07FJRog

well that sucks

M.Harvey1600

I dont know anything about there business ethics but I do know they won the ugliest UTV contest on UTVUndergound.com a few months back with this gem! lol

That thing is cute what are you talking about!!! ;) :eek: :rolleyes:

philofab