• Forum membership has its advantages....

F1 2019

TheWarWagon

The mediums were too hard for the race, imo.
I don't even know why they have it available. The softs have been proven to last just fine, the single or no-stop strategy is hurting teams. Maybe FIA should impose mandatory pit stops, just to have all teams on a similar strategy. Not a competition caution like Cup, but a single pit stop before mid-race. I dunno, I hate organisations that tell the teams how to race. Frig it, let em do whatevs.

jon coleman

just watched start, cars are quiet, commentators too loud, within half a lapp, there all spread out, now it looks like a time trial / pitt stop competition race.i miss Nigel Mansel

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Man...Merc is WAY too dominant. Not sure what the problem is with the 'formula' but it needs to be fixed soon. Today's race was damn boring.

jon coleman

he gradjeated jeffro (24)school of short track sat night tuff guy school, now , who would like, no, Love to see jj go tony stewart on someone, anyone????

freddy

It's astonishing that they keep making these mistakes trying to outsmart Mercedes, when they end up hurting themselves instead.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Not sure what Ferrari was thinking. Martin Brundle said it best, 'Ferrari need a RACER on pit wall calling the shots.' Seems like lots of teammates drastically out qualified the other,...eg Kevin Mag, Danny Ric, Sainz, etc. If it rains tomorrow it will be interesting, otherwise it will be processional.