• Forum membership has its advantages....

F1 2019

TheWarWagon

Putting my application in for Ferrari strategist. Seems like a "no experience necessary" position.

TheWarWagon

The mediums were too hard for the race, imo.
I don't even know why they have it available. The softs have been proven to last just fine, the single or no-stop strategy is hurting teams. Maybe FIA should impose mandatory pit stops, just to have all teams on a similar strategy. Not a competition caution like Cup, but a single pit stop before mid-race. I dunno, I hate organisations that tell the teams how to race. Frig it, let em do whatevs.

jon coleman

just watched start, cars are quiet, commentators too loud, within half a lapp, there all spread out, now it looks like a time trial / pitt stop competition race.i miss Nigel Mansel

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Man...Merc is WAY too dominant. Not sure what the problem is with the 'formula' but it needs to be fixed soon. Today's race was damn boring.

jon coleman

Man...Merc is WAY too dominant. Not sure what the problem is with the 'formula' but it needs to be fixed soon. Today's race was damn boring.
they should mixx in the sXs race cls to see if there faster, like how there quicker then class ten.....

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Huh...that was an interesting (esl) post. Moving on....this weekend could be interesting. Can't wait for my SUPERBOWL. Monoco/Indy/Coke600. Woot!

jon coleman

he gradjeated jeffro (24)school of short track sat night tuff guy school, now , who would like, no, Love to see jj go tony stewart on someone, anyone????

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Hoping Max can get his balance figured out and mix it up at the front. The Sainz vs Norris scrum is interesting.

freddy

It's astonishing that they keep making these mistakes trying to outsmart Mercedes, when they end up hurting themselves instead.

brad inch

leclerc is now one of my guys.after his team screwed him bad, he still stopped to sign autographs and take pictures with fans,that makes me a fan,

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Not sure what Ferrari was thinking. Martin Brundle said it best, 'Ferrari need a RACER on pit wall calling the shots.' Seems like lots of teammates drastically out qualified the other,...eg Kevin Mag, Danny Ric, Sainz, etc. If it rains tomorrow it will be interesting, otherwise it will be processional.

nimrod

KOOK!
Ferrari is a colossal mess and getting messier. It’s amazing how much they screw up.