• Forum membership has its advantages....

F1 2019

jon coleman

dang, i was waiting to see some family having a picnic right along side the race track, all the safty today is there because of the worst scenarios playing out in the past, that& jackie stewart

brad inch

i like the people and trees along the track.did they have onboard camera or was that a camera car on the track during the race,cool stuff.thanks

jon coleman

i think during practice was camera car.another cool vid is brian reddman in car cammera practicing mili miglia& targa florio 73'talk about a " road race"....

Last edited:

Fifty

I watched Karuns (sp?) and buttons video on the event and they did essentially a frame by frame on it.
It’s amazing how the stewards took vettel looking at the wall he was sliding toward at 100+ mph as “he clearly was looking at his mirror at Hamilton so his last two corrections were to block the racing line”. (My words/interpretation of the stewards press release)
There is no way that he would have been able to see Hamilton at that point. What a crock of stuffings.

FIA is trying desperately to maintain viewership (which is why they overlook Verstappen’s antics so much) and trackside turn out.

If you think the FIA do not influence the stewards I kindly direct you to Max Mosely’s Last book.

But I think this time, video is too clear, the case too clear, and the robbery to bold. I think F1 will suffer a large loss of on the fence fans, and put a bunch of “loyal” fans on the fence...

I watched Karuns (sp?) and buttons video on the event and they did essentially a frame by frame on it.
It’s amazing how the stewards took vettel looking at the wall he was sliding toward at 100+ mph as “he clearly was looking at his mirror at Hamilton so his last two corrections were to block the racing line”. (My words/interpretation of the stewards press release)
There is no way that he would have been able to see Hamilton at that point. What a crock of stuffings.

FIA is trying desperately to maintain viewership (which is why they overlook Verstappen’s antics so much) and trackside turn out.

If you think the FIA do not influence the stewards I kindly direct you to Max Mosely’s Last book.

But I think this time, video is too clear, the case too clear, and the robbery to bold. I think F1 will suffer a large loss of on the fence fans, and put a bunch of “loyal” fans on the fence...
Why on earth would they want more Mercedes victories? It’s already boring as a 1 make competition. The midfield is the only thing worth watching most races. I’m sure you're right but how stupid of the FIA.
Haas continues to flounder. Ugh

Bricoop

I just watched Senna last week, I was amazed at the favoritism shown towards Prost.

Fifty

If merc leaves which they will do with Lauda gone, the new ceo of merc being the old head of electric vehicles and they propping up their FE line. And Toto getting the offer from liberty.
.... so if merc leaves, the owner of redbull said he will collapse his two teams.

That’s three out of 10 gone.

There is also a rumor that Ferrari would leave immediately if they don’t get to keep all their rights, AND if Bernie doesn’t start up his new series.

Bernie’s new series needs Ferrari to join as its credibility maker. Probably Porsche/Audi group as well. (They did make and have been testing a v6 just in case.

So F1 and fia have been kissing merc a bum.

brad inch

i wonder how long haas is going to be there.he needs to make a lot of changes starting with the drivers.i cheer for them because they are underdogs and american(well kind of)but i cant stand the drivers.

Fifty

i wonder how long haas is going to be there.he needs to make a lot of changes starting with the drivers.i cheer for them because they are underdogs and american(well kind of)but i cant stand the drivers.
The thing about Grosjean is that he is considered by different team management to be one of the better drivers on the grid, probably top 3 or 4. Has the ability to not only set up and help evolve a car, but also has the ability to drive extremely well. Hence Haas very early success. But he has a reputation on the grid that he can be bullied, hit, forced off track etc etc and that the stewards will always side against him due to his monaco crash years past. This is why he wont be signed by renault (french team french driver) RB/TR, Merc or Ferrari (they can get a mature driver who is fast, can develop and isnt a target)... or Mclaren, Racing point and williams (because wrecked cars cost too much money.)
So he has a lot of bad driving toward him with out recourse from the stewards etc. He also makes some bad mistakes when he does make a mistake. baku for instance. The other one where he spun and then lit up the tires and smoked the course out creating a worse situation. The original hit wasnt his fault, but his reaction was and that increased the target on his back. He has suffered greatly from this and I think last year was the worst when he employed a sports therapist. Haas needs to learn how to lobby the FiA and keep the target off Grosjeans back. I think with this years french GP ticket sales, they may just do that.

Kmag, he is a bit of a toredo driver, no fear that covers up for his lower talent than others. But the older he gets the less his talent. And I think this year that is showing and at the same tie he believes he is the star of the show and his **** dont stink. I dont think he will be in his seat next year. But I bet Grosjean will, unless he has a mental break down again like the beginning of the 2018 year.