• Forum membership has its advantages....

f100 fiberglass

LENNY

Ok i need some stock metal bed sides for 67 to 71 F100 to have some REAL F100 bed sides built, anyone have some i can use or buy cheap,

mayhem321

We are a small size team which focuses more on the quality of the parts we make rather than quantity of them. We just got started on these fenders because in the past we had no time on our hands to work on the design for them. So now is the best time for us to get the design done and get it out there.
Love the 73-79 front end!! Looks soo clean!!! I'm only going +2 with 37's on my beams so I think it's to big for me but keep up the amazing work!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

philofab

Powered by Optima
Ok i need some stock metal bed sides for 67 to 71 F100 to have some REAL F100 bed sides built, anyone have some i can use or buy cheap,
Not sure if you saw that Autofab now makes a 5" flare bedside for 67-72? How big are you needing?

philofab

Powered by Optima

Picked this up the other day... probably going to put the larger flare Autofab glass on it. It will gain width when I heim the beams and convert the axle to a full floater.

Anyone know if Mcqueen plans on doing bump side stuff after the dent side stuff is done?

That looks like a fun new toy. You sir have a "problem". One I'd love to have... Or better yet, one I have & suppress.

Mike has mentioned doing the bumpside stuff after the dent stuff, but the dent stuff seems to be done & I haven't seen any announcements on bump stuff. Not positive where it stands. I think he was looking for a bumpside bed to use to make the plugs before, but I could be wrong.

philofab