• Forum membership has its advantages....

F2000 makes top 21 Battle Of The Builders at Sema #fordf2000

John F2000

Just want to say thanks to everyone who helped get the F2000 and our Spec TT to Sema. Saturday turned into a 24 hour day, but we loaded up both trucks in the early AM Sunday morning and made the trek to Vegas. On Tuesday they announced the top 21 semi-finalist to make it into the Battle of the Builders and it was quite an honor to have the F2000 selected to be in the company of so many amazing car builders. We lost out to a beautiful Chevy Colorado for the top 10 list, truly some amazing vehicles on display.

Next up, Off Road Magazine to unveil the F2000's new Hogans, AEM, Aeromotive, Accufab, MSD, Fuel Injection system and a 1,200 HP pass on the dyno!

#fordf2000

SEMA Reveals Battle of the Builders® Top 21 | SEMA

Attachments

John Bitting

Administrator
Congrats. Both trucks looked good. I was trying to figure out who built the Spec TT when I saw it outside. As for the contest they should have to make a pass off road for the trophy.

07FJRog

Ls motor? F2K

John F2000

Thanks John, I agree on the off road pass:)

Re the Spec TT, this was originally built by Chris Robinson and ran as the CST TT. We purchased it a year ago dropped the LS3 back in it, new wiring, and dash. The truck was originally built around an LS platform, 37" tires, and Turbo 400. Basically a Spec TT before the class started.