just a quick heads up to any and all fabricators or prep people
javier sacio #35 pro lite has a very bad reputation for not paying
employees he has an outstanding bill with me,,,5,000 dollars and
refuses to pay so of to court i guess, known him for 19 years never
expected it but beware.
thank you

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
OUCH! Why do I get the feeling that this is going to turn into a mongo hair ball!

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
just a quick heads up to any and all fabricators or prep people
javier sacio #35 pro lite has a very bad reputation for not paying
employees he has an outstanding bill with me,,,5,000 dollars and
refuses to pay so of to court i guess, known him for 19 years never
expected it but beware.
thank you
Ok - I apologize from straying off topic briefly....

Since you have never anything positive to contribute to any part of off road racing in your posts based on your history, can you please contact a moderator of these forums and maybe pick a new screen name that does not reflect so poorly on someone that is actually a positive influence on this sport. They will be happy to assist because it looks like you represent Collins Racing with your current title and I am fairly sure this is not how they do business...

Sincerely -

trophytruck12

Reaction
in referance to someone who needs a vallium
i have had my trophytruck email since i worked at
rcr racing the original trophyt truck # 12 sorry if your
offended not my intention at all, and why would you
say its a poor post if im trying to help the next guy
from being burnt???

3D of 3DCS

Reaction

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
in referance to someone who needs a vallium
i have had my trophytruck email since i worked at
rcr racing the original trophyt truck # 12 sorry if your
offended not my intention at all, and why would you
say its a poor post if im trying to help the next guy
from being burnt???

I simply stated that you should change your sceeen name to not so as not to reflect your opinions and statements on Collins Racing unless you are a representative. You joined here 4 months ago and had the oppurtunity to make your screen name whatever you want it. I simply offered that if you contact the mods, they can change it. I respect you position on your intentions however, there is actually an entire section of this forum called "look out" and maybe that is the place for your warnings. Short course has enough drama to deal with. I have actually read all 15 of your posts previous to this. You do not demonstrate a positive position on anything you post.

Anyway, best of luck in your situation and your life. I leave you to your thread....

Redheadracing

Reaction
Sorry to hear that sad news i know javier sacio personally and now i think different of him if you did your job properly prepping his truck you should be paid after all i thought you prepped race trucks before a race and therefore if you dont have money to pay for your preps you should be racing come on javier pay the man keep posting let everyone how he operates see you at the races

diamondvisiondan

Reaction
If this were in reference to income tax, it would be referred to as the Tom Daschel Plan

In Off-Road Racing it's known as the Jim Baldwin plan

;):mad:

Last edited:

Ziggy

Reaction
Wrong section for "dirty laundry".
Try the "look out" section and keep the smut over there.;)

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Not being in the prep/fab industry...how does one document or bill for their time & quality of prep/fab work??? I know it's probably in a contract but I'm sure it can be vague/bias toward either party.

I was burned twice by fabricators. Once, tubing was added via butt joint, to a bumper in order to make sure the improper bends made it to the frame. The other was a complete F-Job on a cage and front clip. There was a $$$ hike due to improper contractual verbiage (supposedly didn't quote me enough). Both I didn't have any recourse as the contracts were quite vague (First one was verbal / second on hand written). I was quite young at the time and learned from the experiences.

However, you say you prepped for 5K...how is that documented, time cards? Does that have to be signed off by the boss/customer? Also, this is not a dig on you...just an interested spectator.

Nukldragger

Reaction
If this were in reference to income tax, it would be referred to as the Tom Daschel Plan

In Off-Road Racing it's known as the Jim Baldwin plan

;):mad:
DOH!

Maybe Sacio is in the same boat as alot of other Pro-Lite teams....as in like, broke. His primary sponsor is/was a construction company, and construction is pretty much dead right now.

Or maybe he's signed an exclusive agreement to race NORRS.......and he's decided to put all his eggs in THAT basket.

Pete, since you were the NORRS representative at the Tree Bar, can you give us the inside scoop? Is Sacio racing NORRS????

diamondvisiondan

Reaction
DOH!

Maybe Sacio is in the same boat as alot of other Pro-Lite teams....as in like, broke. His primary sponsor is/was a construction company, and construction is pretty much dead right now.

Or maybe he's signed an exclusive agreement to race NORRS.......and he's decided to put all his eggs in THAT basket.

Pete, since you were the NORRS representative at the Tree Bar, can you give us the inside scoop? Is Sacio racing NORRS????
No offense meant to JS as I know nothing of the situation. Ouch! on the construction thing! Sounds vaguely familiar!
I do know of a few Crew Chiefs that are owed money...... and some of the circumstances go back to / are in relation to the afore mentioned "plan"...... just a fun poke at the "architect" of the plan! ;);););):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HotRod82

Reaction
I've known and raced with Sacio for the past 15 years and I can tell you there is waaaaay more to this story. TT # 12 you should just keep it between you and him.

Sacio is planning to race a few events this year probably with the Lucas series.

speedfun

Reaction
your the guy he helped when you got out of jail? and lived in his shop because you were homeless? Im not going to call you a looser thats not nice. :eek:

ProLite13

Reaction
SACIO is good people, always helpful always there to lend me a hand. Thank's Javier

Dan Pentico DP13

trophytruck12

Reaction
thats why he wanted to charge you brand new price for a used axle dan?
remember that ?? i was the one who told him not to thank you for trying though