Facebook pre run closures???!!!! BAJA 1000

GBRACER

Reaction
Images and articles keep popping up on my facebook feed about a group of people blocking the coarse, is this just bs or is there any truth in it?
they are complaining that they are not getting paid for use of thier lands etc....
comments

swiftracing5

Reaction
Yea that first picture doesn’t look staged.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

johndjmix

Reaction
The guy with the machete. LOL!

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
Most times things like that are from the couch, internet racers who have never been there . And are trying to scare others who are going.

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Images and articles keep popping up on my facebook feed about a group of people blocking the coarse, is this just bs or is there any truth in it?
they are complaining that they are not getting paid for use of thier lands etc....
comments

It's funny in the second one how the "tire shredder" isn't even in the tire groove and is parallel to them...

And who is the machete guy squaring off with?

Andre

Reaction
Machete man (boy) is facing one direction, and the signage is facing the other. What gives?

Adam Dia 118

Reaction
It’s part of the racket in Mexico. However score does use the routes needed for their common market place and or local farmers access. Why are the entry fees so high?

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
I saw none of that and we prerun entire course mon-fri...bring plenty of stickers, we gave out a million and ran out....

Jessaca

Reaction
From what I read, it was only closed for a few hours. The land owners want to be paid upfront. After negotiations failed they blocked access to their land. It only lasted a few hours. They are suppose to have a meeting tomorrow.

It said that people in Ensenada were paid $700 pesos per kilometer for use of their land, plus Score agreed to repair damages to roads. They want the same deal.

We shall see.