Fake RDC profile on Facebook. Please report it!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Really?? Good job Facebook... Another friend got the same message after reporting the fake profile.

If everyone can try reporting this giveaway post as fraud/scam maybe that will work.

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for letting us know about something you think may go against our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment for everyone. In this case, we reviewed the profile you reported and found that it doesn't go against our Community Standards.

Note: If you see something on someone's profile that shouldn't be on Facebook, be sure to report the specific content (ex: a photo or video), instead of the entire profile. This will help us review your report more accurately.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Update, Facebook still hasn't removed the fake profile. They did remove the scam giveaway post. If anyone has a minute to report the RDC logo they are using that might help since they keep saying that the profile doesn't go against their community standards.

Click the three dots, then "Find support or report photo", then "Something else", then "intellectual property". Doing the same for the cover photo of Bryce might help also. I've done it multiple times...

thanks!

troyharper

DA Meatball
I reported it too.

troyharper

DA Meatball
EF8B987E-5E4E-4984-8FD2-768E42EC8EEB.png

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Yeah that's the same message everyone is getting when reporting the profile. I think reporting the logo and the cover photo as I mentioned above would help to at least get those removed. If anyone reports other content they post just make sure its the profile with the apostrophe instead of a dash in the name. Race'Dezert is the fake one. The content they share is from our real page so if you click on a specific photo it's showing you the one from our page.

klaus

Administrator
I don't understand why it's so difficult to have an obvious fake account deleted
Facebook is a big box company that doesn't allocate sufficient resources to deal with little fish like us. There is no helpline to call. No human to interact with unless you yourself spend lots of resources finding them.

JerryB

Sorry Klaus, you would think they would have some concern and remove a fake page, but apparently not. I know you have the page, as do others for business - online presence, but this just reminds me why I have no FB, Twitter, IG, etc accounts and never will. Say something they don't approve of and the account will be gone before you can hit send!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Overcast?