• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic Fall Crandon 2018

Pro4orNothing

Highly doubt Pat Clark makes the trip...hasn’t raced LOORRS all year.

Sounded like Greaves were prepping 4 pro trucks for the weekend. I think it’s a safe bet that CJ’s bringing out the Pro2 to make a run at the Pro2 championship on Sunday.

Patrick Clark usually makes the trip. Not sure if he is this year or not.

DaGuy

Yeah, it doesn't sound like Clark will be coming out which is disappointing. Curious to see what the 4th Greaves truck will be, I did hear about CJ racing the Pro-2 which will be very fun to watch.

illmattic86

Carlson is renting a truck from Greaves so they had a class this year. So I would assume one of those pro-4s is his. The other two are CJ's and Johns. The 4th truck is the Pro 2. They dont run the Pro-2 normally due to the new rules since TRD does not make a motor for them to run in the class. OR Carlson has the pro-4 at his shop and Greaves are prepping VanEpprens Pro 2.

acers

Carlson is renting a truck from Greaves so they had a class this year. So I would assume one of those pro-4s is his. The other two are CJ's and Johns. The 4th truck is the Pro 2. They dont run the Pro-2 normally due to the new rules since TRD does not make a motor for them to run in the class. OR Carlson has the pro-4 at his shop and Greaves are prepping VanEpprens Pro 2.
They had Vanepprens truck there last year so that would be my guess. Hope CJ runs the pro2, they were going to run it at wheatland but decided not to go

acers

Leduc and Menzies look unbeatable in 1st practice balls to the wall,Greaves did not practice pro4

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Pro4orNothing

I don't think the Greaves need practice!! :p
Also consider that the Midwest Series' Pro2 and Pro4 classes are doing a makeup round tomorrow afternoon/evening for getting rained out on Saturday during Brush Run weekend. They'll get some "practice" in doing that as well, I'm sure...

sb4pro

Only if you buy Lucas Oil tv otherwise have to wait for it to be on MavTv or the Red Bull Signature Series show .

sb4pro

AD450628-4565-444C-895F-78C7F6E59C28.png

Friends of mine are at the track looks like Johnny had an oh **** moment . He’s ok but truck not so much

Pro4orNothing

Johnny made a pass on CJ in the gravel pit turn on the second lap and something big blew up after hitting the Polaris jump...scary stuff. Glad he's alright; hope they can get the truck back together for the rest of the weekend. Johnny had a nice lead in the points starting the night..its probably a tie or pretty darn close to it after this, so it'd be a show for sure if he gets it back on track.

Want to give a tip of the cap to the Deegans; not racing at all today and heck, Brian's only racing Sunday, but they gained a fan in me today. Selling their own merchandise and happily interacting with fans doing it, actually going into the crowd and taking pictures with anyone who asked. Really cool/classy and not something I was expecting. Hope they keep coming back here!

sb4pro

Johnny made a pass on CJ in the gravel pit turn on the second lap and something big blew up after hitting the Polaris jump...scary stuff. Glad he's alright; hope they can get the truck back together for the rest of the weekend. Johnny had a nice lead in the points starting the night..its probably a tie or pretty darn close to it after this, so it'd be a show for sure if he gets it back on track.

Want to give a tip of the cap to the Deegans; not racing at all today and heck, Brian's only racing Sunday, but they gained a fan in me today. Selling their own merchandise and happily interacting with fans doing it, actually going into the crowd and taking pictures with anyone who asked. Really cool/classy and not something I was expecting. Hope they keep coming back here!
Thanks for telling what happened . It looked mega big from what my friends said . Glad Johnny is ok .