Fallon photos

1971Ford

Reaction
Well here is my race photo thread for Fallon :cool:. Let me know your car number and I will start working on your pictures. As always, old parts to help my budget build and donations are welcome to get it on the track :D
speedbumpracing.com
Some teasers ;)

that rock allowed for some 2 wheeling shots :D

:D

Poor Rick :( . Rick and Jeff are OK by the way.

It will be a little bit before I start pumping out requests because i have a few cars that i need to get to first but bring them on!

Check out Lyman and Cougarfreak photography for other great shots!

-Ryan

flyingford

Reaction
Wow awsome pics. Last pic is really scary. What happened to rick? I didnt make it out there to watch. I am sure I missed tons of great action. Also how many group T trucks were there. Glad to see rick and his co driver are ok.

1971Ford

Reaction
Rick noticed the transmission slipping, but didn't know they had been dumping transmission fluid. Rick noticed fire between the skidplate and the drivers compartment right by the transmission. Jeff got out but Rick's neck support deal was stuck and his pumper was pumping black smoke into his face. Jeff pulled him out and they went through 4 fire extinguishers and plenty of sand. Big bummer but could of been way worse!!
we pulled the camera out of the charred camera bag and it is melted but the tape inside is in great condition so there should be some footage of the meltdown.

y2kbaja

Reaction
T603. Thanks.

LoveZRaces

Reaction
Wow awsome pics. Last pic is really scary. What happened to rick? I didnt make it out there to watch. I am sure I missed tons of great action. Also how many group T trucks were there. Glad to see rick and his co driver are ok.

It was definitely a great race! What a long weekend with no sleep, worth every bit it of it! For Group T we had 12 entries & a total car count of 65 entries! :D Lots of BORE guys made it which was a great pleasure to have them racing with us & congrats to Gary Hull for the win in Group T. Also big congrats to Shannon Harwell for the overall! Great Racing indeed!! :D

team mach 5

Reaction
hey great pics dude, Im Forest Creasy driving #905. If you have any pics that would be great. Thanks in advance.

burninfuel

Reaction
Please any pics on the new guy, 918 AHERN. first time and didn't know if he had 2nd gear until 200yds past the start????

team mach 5

Reaction
Hey Jeff,

Thanks for not getting a pic, but i did see that gift on lap 3 and tried to reach out and touch it. Thanks for the help and see you at Hawthorne.

Peace
Forest

9Iron

Reaction
Please any pics on the new guy, 918 AHERN. first time and didn't know if he had 2nd gear until 200yds past the start????

Burnin, is this the car? 918 looks similar to the D2G car to me.

Oh, just realized I have not posted here before. I'm just a guy building a sportsman bug who has a thing for 9 cars and will probably buy/race one in a few years. :p

Found this thread on the 9 board, check it out!
Congratulations 918!