Fantasy Football 2009 Its Time!!!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
hes in mexico so i just decided to start it up. same stats as his with just a few changes.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
Im in again, maybe this year I can do my own draft. Finally back on dayshift. FDS is back in, time to take the championship.

michael_loomis

Reaction
In!

Fish really trying to emphasize the running game this year huh? :)

michael_loomis

Reaction
Im in again, maybe this year I can do my own draft. Finally back on dayshift. FDS is back in, time to take the championship.
HAHA.. let the smalk talk begin! Matt, your going down in flames, just like your Browns! :)

michael_loomis

Reaction
Thanks buddy, you too!

I still cant believe that draft you pulled the first season!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
jajaja ya Loomis I made a few changes so when I get my boy LT I should be able to get some more points and not finish 2nd to last this year!! lol.

Lets try and make the draft date a time when everyone can make it so once it gets full lets vote on a good time.

tmathews

Reaction
This will be my first time competing with RDC peeps... But you can view my history and trophies if you like...

Can't wait til September !!

michael_loomis

Reaction
Damn, one of my favorite players has called it a career. Rodney Harrison is done.

Such a BAMF on the football field.

tmathews

Reaction
All signed up and ready to start !!

nismogizmo

Reaction
Lets do this, if i cant get that day off of work, can i set up auto draft?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Lets do this, if i cant get that day off of work, can i set up auto draft?
Yes you can prerank your players in whatever order you want and if your not there it will auto pick from your list as long as they are available, if not it will goto the next one on your list.

Usally if we have the draft during the week around 7PM PST most people can make it, just need to figure out what date. See what I have set now and see if that works for everyone.

Matt_Stankavich

Mr. Football 2009
Reaction
I'm open anytime after 7 P.M., but I would like to at least have a majority of the same people in. Was a good time last year.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Can you lock the entries until after the 500?