Fantasy Picks for BAJA 500 Now Available!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Time to make your FANTASY picks for the Baja 500!

www.fantasyoffroadracing.com!

Here is how it works: Pick your top 3 drivers in the 9 classes listed - and they will earn you points based upon their finish. Free to play and a Killer Prize package to win! So, not only do you get bragging rights - you can win prizes!

You must be registered with our site and validate your email. Once signed in - click "play now" OR "play desert fantasy now". You will see an 'enter picks' tab...

Once you pick your drivers - save your picks! You can go back and edit until the dead line (count down timer will tell you). Check the standings page as well!

Here is the Prize Package (Thanks Bully Dog!) - and it goes to "Numero Uno" in the standings after results are posted:
Baja Video Game (xbox 360 or PS3)
Bully Dogs NEW product - Watch Dog
Large Killer Sticker Pack
Fantasy Off-Road gear
***And there is more to come.

No more scoring by hand - all ran for free! Get on and play today!
***Want to see another class listed - just let us know!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Missed one step - and some info:
1. If you click "Play Now" be sure to select Desert Fantasy. - You all should play short course as well - picks will be coming live about the middle of june for Lake Elsinore...

2. When you log in for the first time - (after registering....) do it through the main front page at www.fantasyoffroadracing.com -- this will sync all 3 of our databases... For the site (including the Fantasy Inside Edge, Game Play, and the other part of our site) - one log in will cover everything you need...

Hope that helps - and let me know if you would like us to run another class. Would like your feedback...

alanc

Reaction
So far 27 people have entered their picks for the Baja 500 Fantasy game. Very good odds of winning for a prize package valued around $500. Get registered and enter your picks for a chance to win BIG.

Fantasy....Off-Road Style

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
this is the first time i have played the fantasy game, its an awesome idea... my dad and i have always talked about if we could put together our own "DREAM" team wut drivers would we hire...??? total fantasy but was awesome to talk about! now we get 2 actually enter the names in for real.... great stuff guys!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
this is the first time i have played the fantasy game, its an awesome idea... my dad and i have always talked about if we could put together our own "DREAM" team wut drivers would we hire...??? total fantasy but was awesome to talk about! now we get 2 actually enter the names in for real.... great stuff guys!
Glad you like it - you will have to let us know how your 'gaming' experience was after the 500 results are posted! Thoughts to improve, change, add.... (Be sure to check out the Short Course Racing as well!)

We are racing enthusiasts as well - and want to get people interactive! And aside from bragging rights - you can win prizes.

Thanks again and let us know after results are posted - I will try to post live pending connections in Mexico..

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
ive made my pics for the 500.................can YOU beat me?????????

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Q&a

We want to address a few questions that we are getting:

1. You are picking your top 3 drivers- the drivers dont have to finish in the top 3 to get points - you will score points based on their overall finish... 1st 25pts, 2nd 24 pts, 3rd 23 pts...and so on....

2. You should pick all the classes available as you will score points... RDC has on their front page some projected finishes and tips...and the starting positions are posted under the Fantasy Inside Edge...

3. When you refer someone to play - they need to put your user name in to the referring box upon registration...

4. You can modify your picks up until the deadline.

Hope that helps and good luck!

D4D

Reaction
This is a lot harder to pick then the short course side, it is almost a crap shoot and then you throw stuff in like the guys you want to see win, guys that deserve it that have had hard luck in the past. The options here are tough across all classes.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
This is a lot harder to pick then the short course side, it is almost a crap shoot and then you throw stuff in like the guys you want to see win, guys that deserve it that have had hard luck in the past. The options here are tough across all classes.
Not to mention that these guys have to race Baja first. It's not always the fastest guy that wins in Baja, but the smartest and best prepped car. Should be another great 500. I can't wait to get down there and have some tacos with my compadres.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Picks are all over the place! This is anyones game for those who picked all the classes...

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
I made my pics, this is a sick site! I bet that it grows into the next big racing site like an "RDC".

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
More Answers....

I have been informed that there may be confusion between the "Play" tabs -- For the Baja 500, you need to click "Play Fantasy Desert" and for Short Course "Play Fantasy Short Course"... and you can bounce between the two game by click the appropriate links.

Baja 500 Picks close on the 5th of June...
Lucas Oil rounds 5 & 6 picks become available in a couple of weeks.

Hope that helps.

D4D

Reaction
I met with the guys from Fantasy last night regarding the 500, here is what we have put together.

They will be chasing the race with my crew, we plan on hitting 6 different spots during the race and hope to be at each before the leaders come by. They will then be posting running order and split times, they will also be posting news, updates and all the fun and drama from the race. I can not promise how deep in the field we will be able to cover due to needing to get back ahead of the race but we should be able to stay through the TT and Class 1 field. This information will go on line in real time so for those of you not going down or watching on IRC or a simular tracking system can keep up to speed on what is happening.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
I met with the guys from Fantasy last night regarding the 500, here is what we have put together.

They will be chasing the race with my crew, we plan on hitting 6 different spots during the race and hope to be at each before the leaders come by. They will then be posting running order and split times, they will also be posting news, updates and all the fun and drama from the race. I can not promise how deep in the field we will be able to cover due to needing to get back ahead of the race but we should be able to stay through the TT and Class 1 field. This information will go on line in real time so for those of you not going down or watching on IRC or a simular tracking system can keep up to speed on what is happening.
We are also going to be doing direct updates through Twitter as well. There are instructions on our site to follow us on Twitter - or, if you already have an account - add FantasyOffRoad. You can also have our Twitter updates from the 500 go directly to your cell phone as a text message! Sign up now so you can follow LIVE updates directly from Mexico! :D

We will also be posting more in depth details to our site as Twitter only allows 160 Characters.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
88 Signed up to play!

88 Have signed up to play! Picks close June 5th! Check the countdown timer.